Godswill feat. Vincent J. - Cold Outside

Please, don't download it, it's a virus! :D

Actually, this is very relaxing and beautiful. I like it a lot. Very somber, yet relaxing, and melancholy. I want to hear more. :)

Wow, amazing vocals! The buzzing guitars added to the overall feel to the song. But the mellow parts steal the show.

Both the growls and clean vocals were really good imo. The drums sounds like shit. But overall the music were good.

Haha, the song is good. Good concept with the drums, but understandably maybe not the best sound since it's a machine.

Good stuff guys.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! fucking loved the track !! and I agreed with Unicorn it has kind of Steven Wilson/PT vibes in it , in the clean parts so to speak.
the distorted part could change the guitar sound perhaps to increase the epicness, just my opinions :)

loved the track keep em coming!

It's funny to hear you sing Vincent, since I have met you and heard you sing/talk irl, it sounds very recognisable, your pronounciation etc. ;)

Anyway, it's a nice song and you sing well. The sound of the distorted guitars is not so good, very thin and lacking power/punch (a little more rawness and you could start a Burzum coverband :p) Also the drums could sound better, even if it's programmed, I'm not an expert, but I've heard programmed drums that can hardly be distinguished from real ones, soundwise. Also the programming could be a bit better i.m.o.

Looking forward to hear more!

ok. I know. I use bad old drums - sound fonts from 2000-2002.. What plugin or samples you can recommend?
And Guitar.. yes.. to use a maximizer effect was a bad idea. =)

And we needs another songwriter
scenic.gif

Do you guys use Guitar Pro? I wrote a song this morning that's quite doomy. Send me a pm with your msn if you want to hear it.