Going through surgery.

Well, im going in tomorrow to extract 5 of these fuckers.. bit nervous now, but i'll live.

I wish you good luck man!
It wasnt actually as bad as you think, but I suffered from pain in the ass headaches when ever the pills started wearing off(Yes, im very, very ugly!). ;X
But on the other hand, those pills you get makes you see the world in an entirely different way. :loco: :lol:

Food tip: Pancakes, soft bread, icecream.
Food warning: Spaghetti, pizza with toppings, any thing that contains pieces of food that are smaller than a tooth!

Seriously, I ate noodles not long ago, and the holes are still big enough to pull out a noodle thats like five inches long! :O

And icecream/icecold water is über awesome when you wake up, and when you go to sleep the entire week after(Sence your jaw will get hot as "jTR9i¤8!"½½ during the night.).

Edit:
Oh, funny thing about my operation:
I was told that I wouldnt need to pull any stiches, sence they where supposed to be broken down by enzymes in my mouth.
But apperently, I dont have those enzymes! ^^
I felt something like food in one of the holes, and took a thoothpick to pull it out, and it hurt like hell!
Turns out that I still had a stich left in my mouth(Found lots of more the day after too.)!
This happened like 2 weeks ago, when I did the operation over a month ago, and the stiches should have dissolved in a week! o,0

okay, im back again.. it was not as bad as the internet and people who went made it out to be.
The only thing i did not like is the fact i had to lay there for a hour or so and still be wide awake as they do their surgery... i was hoping for a full narcotic treatment, no pills, no gas, nothing.. just a few injections (felt nothing) and off we went.

Now the injections are wearing out and i do feel a bit weird now, but there is no way i can laugh because it hurts, yet i keep looking in the mirror and see the Don Corleone look every time, i do the accent and off to the lollercoaster it is.

Im still bleeding, which i dont like at all, but all in all it has been a very stable surgery without complications and nothing to get worked up about really... you go in, you go out, bleed, pain, painkillers and done.

Great to hear there were no real issues. It sometimes really depends on the dentist and his technique. I've been through horrors with one dentist, which scared me away from dentists for years. But now the two dentists I see are actually very pleasant. When I recently had a wisdom tooth pulled, I just felt a little bit of pressure as he rocked it back and forth. Then he said "okay, you realize it's already out don't you?" No... I didn't. Cool. :) But yeah, I hate the bleeding part. I seem to take a while to stop bleeding after that kind of stuff.

Great to hear there were no real issues. It sometimes really depends on the dentist and his technique. I've been through horrors with one dentist, which scared me away from dentists for years. But now the two dentists I see are actually very pleasant. When I recently had a wisdom tooth pulled, I just felt a little bit of pressure as he rocked it back and forth. Then he said "okay, you realize it's already out don't you?" No... I didn't. Cool. :) But yeah, I hate the bleeding part. I seem to take a while to stop bleeding after that kind of stuff.

Yah, that and blood plus salive makes it look worse then it is.. They did have to remove bone and saw two in half, as i had the exact same issue as notuern..buti have got some great painkillers and besides being a bit shakey (fever might kick in a bit after surgery) it really is allright so far.. lack sleep and food is killing me though at the moment, only had 1 hour of sleep because i still worked myself up over nothing the night before...

She was a great help who did this surgery btw, very honest and direct, yet human... i have heard other stories.
I had to get 5 removed according to my dentist, she said "no.. we will do 3 and leave it at that" .. she saw no reason why 5 of them should go.. cool!

okay, back to the mirror for more Corleone impression while i still can! :lol:

okay, im back again.. it was not as bad as the internet and people who went made it out to be.
The only thing i did not like is the fact i had to lay there for a hour or so and still be wide awake as they do their surgery... i was hoping for a full narcotic treatment, no pills, no gas, nothing.. just a few injections (felt nothing) and off we went.

Now the injections are wearing out and i do feel a bit weird now, but there is no way i can laugh because it hurts, yet i keep looking in the mirror and see the Don Corleone look every time, i do the accent and off to the lollercoaster it is.

Im still bleeding, which i dont like at all, but all in all it has been a very stable surgery without complications and nothing to get worked up about really... you go in, you go out, bleed, pain, painkillers and done.

Yeah, the bleeding is the worst part. :/

The 2 days after the surgery I woke up with my faced glued to the pillow in blood and saliva! :zombie:
But thats not really so bad either, sence all you have to do is to drool some more to get the pillow of your face! :lol:

But seriously, atleast I really liked to eat alot of icecream and drinking lots of cold water.
It brings the swelling down and makes that annoying pressure go away, and it doesnt get stuck in the stiches or anything like that.

Anything with melted cheese on it is a bitch to get out of there, which was really hard for me, sence I have a fetisch for melted cheese. :lol:

marlon-brando_godfather-johnny-depp-tim-burton-i-knew-it-was-you.png

wooow.. today my cheek is twice the size then yesterday, this will be a amazing day full of Corleone impressions again.
I've got a suit ready, a bowtie, the DVD collection of all godfather movies, the accent is coming along.. this, this is going to be a great day! :p
Now where could i find a rose... hmmm.

Wisdom Teeth are the devil. All mine were perfectly horizontal as well, and they yanked all four of them out this summer. Not the most pleasant experience in the world, but its great knowing that its over with and the dentist has nothing else to bitch at me about.