Gojira - Free Willy Metal

B000ANP7BY.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

You mean this one, Ellestin? Cause this one rules ur mum.

fuck me again ... finally was able to stream all of this:

Gojira : http://www.gojira-music.com/home.html > medias > videos > "rememberance" . Bit long and small window but sums up everything.

EVERYONE must watch this ... holy tits of a goat ... these guys will be a household name very soon ... mark my words!

this shit cannot be ignored ...

if you end up liking this too ... this will be the band to officialy marry all our tastes as one

okay now i'm surprised at the widespread love of this.

but i mean, the shit is awesome, so why not?

NP: From Mars to Sirius :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

this is the kind of shit that restores my faith in metal!!! the kind of shit that isn't Meshuggah i should say, since they always do! :tickled:

hi i m french and i saw gojira for the new tour . the show is too great, but i prefer the first album .

In college I dated a girl that majored in French. On like our second or third date, whilst frollicking in the sack with our clothes still on, she said "I want to feel you inside me."

Anyway . . . I think I'm going to have to find Gojira's first album.

Gojira has two earlier albums, The Link and Terra Incognita. They're kinda tough to get in the US, but I have cdrs of both. I can hook somebody up if you want.
It's interesting to see how enthusiasm for this album has spread on this board.

Nate The Great said:
On like our second or third date, whilst frollicking in the sack with our clothes still on, she said "I want to feel you inside me."

I think it was an invitation to have sexual intercourse with her, but you can never be sure... Whatever, "Terra Incognita" is their best effort thus far, though I'm not too crazy about it either. I guess I'll quit bashing "From Mars to Sirius", it seems rather pointless :p