Gojira - Free Willy Metal

Eminor said:
Gojira has two earlier albums, The Link and Terra Incognita. They're kinda tough to get in the US, but I have cdrs of both. I can hook somebody up if you want.
It's interesting to see how enthusiasm for this album has spread on this board.

I recently ordered 'The Link' at The End for like $12.79. They might still have it, if anybody is interested.

Oh no... Here comes another band that everyone suddenly loves, everyone goes out and buys it and 17 threads are made about how wonderful they are and such and such, then by July everyone is saying how it isn't as good as they originally thought. We go through these phases, so it's natural I guess. :p

barbu said:
hi i m french and i saw gojira for the new tour . the show is too great, but i prefer the first album .

maybe you know where the first 2 discs can be purchased online?

Dick Sirloin said:
Oh no... Here comes another band that everyone suddenly loves, everyone goes out and buys it and 17 threads are made about how wonderful they are and such and such, then by July everyone is saying how it isn't as good as they originally thought. We go through these phases, so it's natural I guess. :p

lol

MadeInNewJersey said:
that's 2 trips in only a few days! what else did you get?
Today, just that and the Wacken 2004 DVD. The other day I picked up CoC's "America's Volume Dealer" and Grand Maus' "Monument".

JayKeeley said:
ah, I wish you'd have picked me up a copy. Can't find them shitz anywhere (for less than $2500000 billion dollars).
If they had more than one copy, I would have. Although VV has an awesome selection, of lots of hard to find shit, they rarely have more than one copy of it. Give them a call, and ask them to order it for you.

Zod

I think I got 'From Mars to Sirius' at The End for like $12. But that was a while ago. I guess it pays to be a leader and not a follower. Maybe you guys should listen to me next time I make a thread about a band.