Gojira - Free Willy Metal

yeah ... saw that.

who the fuck is Listenable records and why don't they have a proper distribution channel?
seem like the band is pretty damn huge back in France, so there should be available copies of this aplenty.

The End usually has a few copies of each of their releases when they first come out.

You have to be in the know, like me.

Apparently I also get their promos . . . but I haven't recieved the Gojira promo. If I do, I'll happily sell it to somebody for like $25. That's a bargain, from what I can tell.

Nate The Great said:
Apparently I also get their promos . . . but I haven't recieved the Gojira promo. If I do, I'll happily sell it to somebody for like $25. That's a bargain, from what I can tell.

At one time I had two Gojira promos, but I sent one of them to one of the new writers. Kept one for meself o' course. :tickled:

So obvious question, but is "From Mars to Sirius" already a hard to find item? I'm just wondering why people are bidding up to $30 for it on eBay, and neither can I find it at regular on-line outlets.

EDIT: Even if you Froogle it, it's only on sale at $25 - $30.

was just thinking ... if gojira had some really catchy memorable lyrics ... you know like the singalongs like at the Anthrax show ... they would totally rule the planet ...

imagine the necksnapping show that would be live .... fuck

i'm on page 3.

boobs.jpg

Gojira has been WAY more hyped in all the webzines/magazines than anybody expected, I'm sure. If they have to press more CD's you might be waiting a while.

I still say you should just ask The End and Red Stream.

While you're at it find me Sigh 'Infidel Art' and Sigh 'Imaginary Sonicscape'. Both those are OOP.

i am getting my nuts surgically removed right now to the sounds of The Link ... this disc is oh so brutal :kickass:

didn't let it sink in yet, but it has a lot more brutal sections ... and some really cool instrumental tracks.