golden (?) oldies

171.jpg

Ah, my dear Monica. Forty may be approaching fast, but you're still as radiant as ever.

you guys forgot the best one...i admired her when i was 11, now im 22 and i still admire her. and her last album kix ass

1243912-2

1243898-2

and lets face it...men can still be handsome when they are old...but as to the beauty of ladies? VERY FEW are worth mentioning.

after 30, it's all downhill for women. im really sorry about that though...Nature and its evil ways, eh?

Don Corleone said:
Nature and its evil ways, eh?

I really like you Don but your views are so old-fashioned sometimes. I guess you don't observe men going downhill, most of them start it even before thirty, hair receding, belly growing, wrinkles appearing, you just don't watch it cause as a man you probably notice women, plus women are supposed to be all about looks and men about brain, so when a man grows old, it gives him "charm" and a look of wisdom, but a woman growing old becomes a "hag". So saying it's nature that's harder on women is just silly. Everybody fucking gets old, that's the only evil way of nature. Our culture is stupid.

Don Corleone said:
and lets face it...men can still be handsome when they are old...but as to the beauty of ladies? VERY FEW are worth mentioning.

after 30, it's all downhill for women. im really sorry about that though...Nature and its evil ways, eh?

for men just the same, fat bellies, ugly legs, hairy backs, ears n noses...
it's not because some celeb men are still quite sexy on the screen that i'd want a 50 year old in my bed

Maqus said:
I really like you Don but your views are so old-fashioned sometimes. I guess you don't observe men going downhill, most of them start it even before thirty, hair receding, belly growing, wrinkles appearing, you just don't watch it cause as a man you probably notice women, plus women are supposed to be all about looks and men about brain, so when a man grows old, it gives him "charm" and a look of wisdom, but a woman growing old becomes a "hag". So saying it's nature that's harder on women is just silly. Everybody fucking gets old, that's the only evil way of nature. Our culture is stupid.

hehe high five!

Don Corleone said:

i just knew you were going to say that!!!:yell:

@maqus and sid: thanks girls, i've nothing to add...

Maqus said:

Its nothing to do with women being vain then? Papering over the cracks with a trowel and a bucket of foundation. While we dont really give a toss. Generally speaking that is.