golden (?) oldies

Bambi said:
lets just face it instead of shooting Don the messenger, age is harder on de berds, generally speaking.

Maybe it's harder on the birds but blokes grow old quicker. :cry:

Strangelight said:
Its nothing to do with women being vain then? Papering over the cracks with a trowel and a bucket of foundation. While we dont really give a toss. Generally speaking that is.

I guess it does, but those men who care about their looks are also vain.

Generally speaking, of course :p

In fact, I haven't met anyone who had absolutely no vanity in themselves.

Maqus said:
I guess it does, but those men who care about their looks are also vain.

Generally speaking, of course :p

In fact, I haven't met anyone who had absolutely no vanity in themselves.

Ive met tons of people with absolutely no vanity, a few berds as well. On the other hand Ive met lads who take longer to get ready than most berds do. My point was that us blokes dont check each other out in the pub the way girls do. Sat it the toilet cubicle together going "ooh Im thinking of getting belly implants, Padraigs is bigger than mine... That Seamus thinks hes great just cos his beard nearly touches his eyes" etc etc.

:lol:

Well, I'll keep my eyes and ears open then and see how many times other guys' muzzies are mentioned by men :)

Maqus said:
:lol:

Well, I'll keep my eyes and ears open then and see how many times other guys' muzzies are mentioned by men :)

Theres a big difference between quiet admiration and out and out coveting, spite, and envy. I wouldn't covet another mans anything, not even Igor Biscans nob.

quiet admiration :lol:
i like the way you put that.

ah, no one likes getting older i guess. if not for the wrinkles, then maybe for the aching back

041.jpg

Monica_Bellucci_018.jpg

Cher is just like Michael Jackson though, except that her surgery turned out for the better. I find Jack Nicholson more fascinating than good-looking.