Gonna see In Flames Monday...

Mar 4, 2002
I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a concert, just for the fact the announcement came out of the blue and most big metal bands pass over the heavy metal mecca known as Oklahoma City (I'm looking at Mr. Wu):Spin:. The venue is great too because I'm usually not more than 15 ft. from the band when they play.

Has anyone here caught them on any Ozzfest off-dates, I'm curious what their setlist might be like since the Ozzfest ones haven't looked so great. I'm sure they'll have more variety with a headlining slot.

LouieFatterson said:
I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a concert, just for the fact the announcement came out of the blue and most big metal bands pass over the heavy metal mecca known as Oklahoma City (I'm looking at Mr. Wu):Spin:. The venue is great too because I'm usually not more than 15 ft. from the band when they play.

Has anyone here caught them on any Ozzfest off-dates, I'm curious what their setlist might be like since the Ozzfest ones haven't looked so great. I'm sure they'll have more variety with a headlining slot.

No, but they kicked ass at Ozzfest. All 20 minutes of their set. Everyone in the upper pavillion who wanted to could go right to the front of the stage, since not that many people cared to see them. I took a lot of pictures with my disposable camera.

I saw them 2 years ago at The Troc here in Philly when they were on tour with Unearth, Chimaria, and Soilwork. Overall great show then! I was disapointed with their set-list for Ozzfest, though; 4 new songs, and one song from Clayman. They did a great job, but the set-list was horrible.