The end of "new" In Flames?

I don't listen to depress myself either. Quite the opposite actually. I think most of the lyrics that aren't happy actually help me get through any bad situations I might be in. Swim is a great song, it's just takes a lot to get used to it since it comes after so many "not happy" (in terms of riffs) songs. I don't know, maybe Wayfaerer is in the same boat. Oh well, not a big deal.

Pro-Bottled! Not the worst song ever. I'm glad Anders will go out on a limb to try new vibes. Why not?

Pro-Bottled unite! :dopey:

cindy-crawford-pur-md.jpg

^^^ Also not anti-bottled! ^^^^

In flames haters are getting even more retarded, in last.fm they're already saying that Clayman does not belong to their golden era and that lunar strain is only better than ASOP ...

In flames haters are getting even more retarded, in last.fm they're already saying that Clayman does not belong to their golden era and that lunar strain is only better than ASOP ...

The latter statement is true. Lunar Strain had a couple good songs, but most of it was balls. STYE, R2R and LS are pretty much a wash for me. Now that I think of it, I actually like ASOP better :(.