Good band with silly fans.

The fact that you have such an immature piece of writing as your signature reflects something about yourself.

Son of Odin said:
Varg is not a Nazi.. read things please.
http://www.web1000traffic.com/pop/w1ktraffic.htm

varg_vikernes_1987-1999_58.jpg

varg_vikernes_1987-1999_67.jpg

I've heard tool does not even like their fans & has even mocked some. More towards the die hard/fan boy type fans of the band. Tool original was just a hard rock band(listen to the opiate e.p) that eventually attracted so called we think we're 'smart' people as the bands sound evolved.

Birkenau said:
What is that trying to prove?
Have you read Vargsmal? Or some his interviews? His pseudo-intelectualism is so borign. He knows the history etc well, but his opinions are ridiculous.
And those pictures...do you think that normal person will dress himself to army suit that evokes german troops in 2nd WW?

The only thing that pictures proves though, is that he likes to look like a complete tool.

Fredy_Brown said:
Have you read Vargsmal?
You mean a 10 year old book which he wrote during isolation right after being prosecuted, which he also regrets releasing?
Fredy_Brown said:
Or some his interviews? His pseudo-intelectualism is so borign. He knows the history etc well, but his opinions are ridiculous.
I think your opinions are boring and ridiculous, and at least he can write proper English.
Fredy_Brown said:
And those pictures...do you think that normal person will dress himself to army suit that evokes german troops in 2nd WW?
What?

Fredy_Brown said:
Of course there are anomalyties, but in general are CoF´s fans little stupid goth vampires.

Well, thank you...

And has anyone seen fans of 'Umbra Et Imago'? They're really freaky...

I agree that goth kids are silly, they piss me off alot. But I went to see Cradle of Filth recently and the audience actually consisted mainly of your run of the mill metal fans, most of whom looked to be in their 20's/late 30's. There was a surprisingly little amount of wannabe kids there. But maybe that's just Leeds...

Opeth is very overrated and its fans think they listen to something ultra-mega-special in metal scene.

Son of Odin said:
But I went to see Cradle of Filth recently and the audience actually consisted mainly of your run of the mill metal fans, most of whom looked to be in their 20's/late 30's. There was a surprisingly little amount of wannabe kids there. But maybe that's just Leeds...
That´s becasute parents of that goth kids don´t let them to go the CoF´s gig :D