Good Brutal Tech Death

Lol, I had to sit through The Faceless live, and it was one of the most grueling concert experiences ever. I can't express to you how boring their set was, in addition to how many bands they've ripped off. The thing is, some of it has the potential to be good, and then they randomly throw in a Cynic-esque solo or Spawn of Possesion break.
I still enjoy Necrophagist's Onset of Putrefaction from time to time, but there are better bands out there.

Faceless and Necrophagist are fucking horrible, don't bother.

Dude. Necrophagist is not horrible. If you don't know them, I suggest you listen and check them out. Marco Minneman is an amazing drumming, as well as their newer one but he isn't on an album yet. And if you get a chance to see them live. DO IT. Seen em twice and well worth it. Epitaph is a great album as well as Onset of Putrefaction.

i did not enjoy Epitaph at all. Just my opinion. I did however just listen to Focus by Cynic, not the heaviest album, but something about it, i really enjoyed the album, smooth flowing i guess.

Dude. Necrophagist is not horrible. If you don't know them, I suggest you listen and check them out. Marco Minneman is an amazing drumming, as well as their newer one but he isn't on an album yet. And if you get a chance to see them live. DO IT. Seen em twice and well worth it. Epitaph is a great album as well as Onset of Putrefaction.

Honestly... it just tastes like the same old boring technincal death metal every other band sounds like to me.

Onset is okay atleast... Epitaph is ass. :puke:

- Beneath the Massacre
- Disavowed
- Kronos
- Fleshgod Apocalypse
- Wormed
- Visceral Bleeding
- Viraemia
- Hour of Penance
- Defeated Sanity
- Odious Mortem
- Sickening Horror