good old bollocks polls...

which to play first?

• Mellow dominated cd

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Normal/heavy dominated cd

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • im gonna put them both on and use my mixer to merge them together.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
ok so in the long list of double cd related polls i give you this one, after readin that Peter Lindgren interview i realised something.

he said:

''I would like our fans to choose the one album that attracts them most, go home and spend a lot of time with that particular album. If they turn out to be satisfied with it, then it's time to get the other one.''

anyway i know we all are gonna get them both at the same time, BUT which will you listen to first? i mean fuck its gonna be loads to take in, and well mellow or normal? black or white, which will you put in the player first.

i apologies for this bollocks post, but oh well, just curious. hmn come to think of it im gonna be up all night listening to the cds, and all next day with the good old headphones.

I'll more than likely go the "hard" album first. That way I can have something to relax with and bring back into reality with the "soft" album.

But after that interview, I can't wait for either of them much longer.

Spudd

I think the both albums are going to be diseaster (and fake...), so I don't think I'm gonna buy any of them, when they say they gonna release "an album in the regular opeth style - heavy" it's sounds so...I don't know, but I thought Opeth dosen't have any boundaries, I thought they are a progressive metal band...not anymore. you can't release a mellow album and a heavy album, band should stick to real emotions and not to selling more albums...
Too bad I'm the only one here who thinks like this.

i think the heavy will have mellow parts: i doubt very much that opeth will give us an hour of pure heaviness: that's not their style. i think the "heavy" will be a standard (if you can call it that) opeth release, whereas the mellow will be the experiment.

but yeah, ok, i'm gonna listen to the heavy first.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Mellow first..

AND IM FREAKED OUT. i was just about to create this exact poll...

oh wells.

It's a hard desision.

great minds do think alike...so you obviously prove that theory wrong :p

and i agree with The Nomad - i will listen to the mellow one first, because i wanna know how its gonna sound...hang on i just thought of another thing:

HOW MANY SONGS WILL THE MELLOW ALBUM HAVE? ANY IDEAS? i think the songs will (although how would i know) last about 7 minutes long on average, with maybe a few 10+ or even really long one, how long will it be? any ideas?