good recabinet impulses

Sep 15, 2008
hi,
i bought recabinet 2.0 two months ago and i couldn't use it ( i was very busy ). i'd like to experiment with ampsims + recabinet impulses.

some starting points impulses? recabinet has lots of impulses and i'd like to know what are the most used. i'm searching for a mesa or orange cab sound (ghandi and tangerine).

thanks,

There is a good video on the webpage if you didn't see that. that was a 121, a 57 and a D6 if I remember correctly. I really like the 121 myself on the Mesa Cab so that might be a good starting point. Definitely check out that video though

There is a good video on the webpage if you didn't see that. that was a 121, a 57 and a D6 if I remember correctly. I really like the 121 myself on the Mesa Cab so that might be a good starting point. Definitely check out that video though

thanks. now, i was seeing that video.:lol:
i'll begin my tests with those impulses.

I did the same thing. I watched that video, and then branched out. Also keep in mind that Recabinet complete 2.0 has two mesa cab's.

The 121 is a very well balanced mic. I normally go with the 121 6 inches off. It seems very natural to me, but obviously it all depends on the tone your after and the mix its going into.

i think i´ll begin to test with 121.hehe. i think i´ll use mesa and orange from the modern 2.0.
what models do you recommend from the 1.0?