Goodbye?

so wait..this is because youre parents are 'noid xtians?

How old are you?

NO, it is not just because me mum thinks that the internet is full of evil anti0christian values. My parents have always hated anything computer/video game/electronics related. Before the internet was evil, it was Playstation and before that Super Nintendo. They don't understand computers and don't get the appeal of electronic entertainment outside of movies and because they don't understand it or enjoy it, IT'S OUTA HERE!!!

And to answer the other question. I just turned 20. I planned on living with my parents until I at least finished my associates, but I am currently working on full time employment and getting out of here.

NO, it is not just because me mum thinks that the internet is full of evil anti0christian values. My parents have always hated anything computer/video game/electronics related. Before the internet was evil, it was Playstation and before that Super Nintendo. They don't understand computers and don't get the appeal of electronic entertainment outside of movies and because they don't understand it or enjoy it, IT'S OUTA HERE!!!

I can understand their rationale. Sorry to see you go though my man. :cry: