Internet Ethos Query #42

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
The premise of this is based upon my wonderings upon where the location of the Opeth Off-topic forum dissipated itself toward. I remember the switch to SOT, then the migration of SOT2, but then stopped paying what little attention I had left of that place ever since.

The greater question is where do these internet existences go to when they disappear? Even at RC, whose prime was peaked awhile back, many of the usual suspects remain. I even swapped messages with BlackWinterDay just this week, and many of the original crew (no, I'm not one, I wandered over yonder about 4 months in) are still hanging about.

So where do all the personalities go? Back to reality? I remember witnessing certain internet personas in other realms wave goodbye to their e-friends saying things like "sorry, I have a girlfriend now, so I must leave." Is the stereotypical loser living in their parents basement the norm, and once said disease is cured, are the group therapy sessions left out in the cold?

Is that what we all are here, is this really Second Life just 10 years early? I was discussing my stock portfolio here just yesterday, and a few years ago JayK and myself were getting loaded in Vegas. This place is just a text-based telephone for me.

Not sober.

Perhaps their affection for heavy metal ceased?

Remember that whore who didn't like Traffic or Love?!? I can easily bang her. Yea, the bitch (I use the term warmly) apparently attends what are known as "meetups". Yea, I thought what the fuck too, when I first heard this revelation. Apparently there's this website where you meet up with total bum fuck strangers, sip tea, and chat. She was telling me how she came back from a party held in a downtown loft several hours ago which was fully attended by cyber strangers. I lolled and basically called her a loser. So in turn she begged me to sign up, so I can go on a date with her. Did I sign up? No. Will I bang her?!? Eh...It would serve her right.

Where did I meet this whore?!?! Myspace, where else?

"sorry, I have a girlfriend now, so I must leave."

:lol: Isnt this essentially what you said a few months ago?
Anyway, not that anyone noticed but I've left twice. Once when I bet my wife I could go three months without logging on to RC (I won the bet) and another time this year when I got caught almost having an affair. I decided RC and the internet in general was a bad influence.
Obviously, I was wrong, and the internet, RC specifically, is a good and wholesome influence on my life, so I'm back.

yeah that whole im leaving because i have a girlfriend thing just shows how many unwettened carrots we have around here (UM in general). here's a tip: your girlfriend doesnt want you around 100% of the time. if she thinks you're a nerd for being on the internet, then she isnt worth your time, though im sure if she lets you poke her, youll go to drastic measures to keep her. Loser. make her adapt to you.

i could leave if i wanted to (and im sure no one would really care), but this place battles boredom at times.

I am indeed, and unless I am mistaken you, JayKeeley, NAD, Ars Magna, Dorian Gray and several others have special ladyfriends and get online occassionally

I am indeed, and unless I am mistaken you, JayKeeley, NAD, Ars Magna, Dorian Gray and several others have special ladyfriends and get online occassionally

Well, wives are different from girlfriends, mind you. We live with our wives and they have to put up with nerdy tendencies.

NAD actually did leave for a while, so he could get some poon.

MajesticMoose would quit the internet altogether if it meant he could squeeze a boob.

Well, wives are different from girlfriends, mind you. We live with our wives and they have to put up with nerdy tendencies.

NAD actually did leave for a while, so he could get some poon.

MajesticMoose would quit the internet altogether if it meant he could squeeze a boob.

So dudes are supposed to abstain until marriage?

I live with my girlfriend, and so does many other fellas

So dudes are supposed to abstain until marriage?

That's up to you.

The fact remains many internet warriors would gladly give up the web if it meant getting poon on a regular basis (or in some cases, just once).

That's all Im saying. sheesh.

Post #9 is five stars.

Anybody know of HellAwaitsUsAll ?!?! :lol:
This guy's an 18 yr old Armenian Bodybuillder named Greco who posts in GMD. This lad goes on carpal tunnel inducing diatribes describing various strategies he plans on implementing to attain poon and become rich. This guy's the poster boy for this very topic.

BRB, going to go grab some excerpts.

Post #9 is five stars.

Anybody know of HellAwaitsUsAll ?!?! :lol:
This guy's an 18 yr old Armenian Bodybuillder named Greco who posts in GMD. This lad goes on carpal tunnel inducing diatribes describing various strategies he plans on implementing to attain poon and become rich. This guy's the poster boy for this very topic.

BRB, going to go grab some excerpts.
Know of him yes, a lolarious but very annoying dude. Standing by for Greatest Hits!

That's up to you.

The fact remains many internet warriors would gladly give up the web if it meant getting poon on a regular basis (or in some cases, just once).

That's all Im saying. sheesh.
way to ruin a potentially good e-fight :mad:

hellawaitsusall....oh god.

HellAwaitsUsAll said:
ends always justify the means

I look badass in "club gear" my sister bought me this skin tight Gucci shirt a while ago, I wear that with some pants and black shoes. Shirt is tucked in and I look absolutely hyiooooooooooooooooooge

Months ago when his dick was so big he had to duct tape it to his thigh. The lad was commenting on how improbable it was to contract the H.I.V virus, and how he was personally going to put it to the test by banging every broad in sight. This correlates with another half a dozen posts on how to approach a female, like a wounded Ibex alongside the Euphrates.

HellAwaitsUsAll said:
I have been laid a few times at parties by drunk high school chicks, not since about a year ago though.

Several Days Ago when reality slapped him across the face
HellAwaitsUsAll said:
so the girl on myspace I was trying to go out with rejected me

LOL I am absolutely atrocious with females.

edit: eh whatever I might as well tell the truth as most people here seem to know it anyways

I have never had a girlfriend and I am a virgin. Never really even been close to having a g/f

you can start making fun of me now.

edit #2: apologies for ever giving advice about girls, that was mostly me regurgitating PUA information.

I suck.

Moral of the story. When you're main social/emotional support group is found on the internet, it's time to call it a day, and do some soul searching.

HellAwaitsUsAll said:
well I should be able to have some success in the next 2 years

- moving to big house near the city, I can't wait to hang out with some of my buds, have them call over a few girls and have some fun in the basement . Now I have to find as many friends as possible who are good with girls

- soon going to UIC, will go to parties every saturday and hopefully friday

- 30 - 35 minutes from the city, will try to hook up with some girls from city

- will start going to clubs/bars with wingmen who are really good at talking with girls.

I am going to have to make it basically a numbers game. If I can get with 1/50 the attractive girls I meet, that's a shitload throughout the course of the year.

kids got head issues