Internet Ethos Query #42

well, I never really "left", not that anyone would care lol, but during school sessions I always have shitloads of studies + now I'll be working during weekends and weekdays soooo expect me to be a lot more absent.

Although, I tend to study in front of the computer, and I have a bad habit of logging on to RC once in a while to see if I can make a worthwhile post... and that doesn't happen often :lol:

edit: Heck, I haven't changed my sig for some time now, and it's pretty outdated. Same goes with my avatar. The first reason I logged in to RC was to find new bands, but since you guys mostly listen to doomy stuff I don't particularly care about, I'm mostly here to discuss about stuff.

considering I don't walk naked on the streets, no. How could one know I'm waxed? But I had pretty good comments from other girls on the beach, actually some of my sister's friends, and more. Since my self confidence is the big issue, anything to boost it is a plus.

We'll see in 2 weeks with all these new students coming in.

err I think it was more related to his job, I don't remember pretty well. He said stuff like UM was taking too much of his attention.

Erik left after suffering a tremendous e-beating at the hands of Jerry. How can you guys not remember that? :lol:

NAD *did* leave because of "work"; I remember that. It just happened to coincide with his getting very involved with the Persian. I still think there is an inking of truth to him leaving because of poon. I'll ask him when he comes to bed tonight :loco: