Internet Ethos Query #42

The greater question is where do these internet existences go to when they disappear?
Couldn't even begin to guess. Perhaps my favorite quote is by Stephen Covey, "We see the world not as it is, but as we are..." To that end, I tend to think the other people on this forum are similar to myself. I have a rather full life; great wife, career, good friends and a full social life. The time I spend on here has no bearing on any of those other aspects of my life. For the most part, RC fills a void. I have no brick and mortar friends that are passionate music fans. It's nice to be able to go somewhere, and talk about the topics that you're passionate about. As a further positive, many of the folks I've gotten to know on the forums, I've gotten to know outside of it as well.

Zod

Why do people think I left RC for a spell due to my chick? My postingest days (2003-2004) were spent with my last serious girlfriend, usually her sitting in the same room as me.

I left due to work reasons, I became one of those I-have-shit-to-do-so-I-better-go-online types and I had to stop. Plus ya'll were boring me. :loco:

Bro. Stop living in denial. You're saying it was mere coincidence that you fell head over heels for some broad, and <poof> there you went?!? Do you work 120 hour work weeks?!?! How dare you abandon us, and leave folks like Dazed and Brutal, EverLostinDeadPictionary, and Susperia to fill the void!!! How dare you!!!

Alright, I'm going to search my posts to see how often I've been around the past 15 months of her and I dating, because I know I've been around for most of it anyhow. :loco:

allow me to step in here in NAD's defense ... he HAS been around and in touch with us ole' timers ... I have recieved countless Iranian movie reco's on Netflix from him in the last year or so.

the man IS around ...

UM search doesn't go over 250 posts at a time.

She moved in with me August 2006, and I have more than than 250 posts that month here.

So um, I'm pretty sure my leaving wasn't due to her. QED. :loco:

EDIT: Thanks and LOL at lurch.

I haven't had my own computer since I went to Boot Camp, gotta get that sucker shipped down here + get the internet, then I will retreat into my cyber-cave once again

I really can't seem to figure out why I have such putrid luck with women

I have everything that people say you need to go out with girls

- decent looks
- decent body
- money
- confidence
- good social skills

I am not a nice guy at all, I am naturally very assertive.

I am not at all desperate or needy or anything. I am very confident and secure actually for the most part.

Most guys who can claim to have all 5 of the above have probably been laid a 100 times by age 18, so why am I any different? :confused: :confused:
:lol:

Type "Armen" and "Arman" in the GMD search engine. You will find me giving HAUA a comedic non-malicious mudstomping of epic proportions. Truely some fine coffee table book material.

Post #9 is five stars.

Anybody know of HellAwaitsUsAll ?!?! :lol:
This guy's an 18 yr old Armenian Bodybuillder named Greco who posts in GMD. This lad goes on carpal tunnel inducing diatribes describing various strategies he plans on implementing to attain poon and become rich. This guy's the poster boy for this very topic.

BRB, going to go grab some excerpts.

Dave is...:erk: :zombie: :err: