The Tech Question Thread

Nice!
I've been thinking of ways to knock off relatively small monthly expenses like that.
I think I'm going to cancel Netflix :lol: I've been a subscriber since day one and it just dawned on me the other day that there is nothing but complete and utter crap on it.

With that thought fresh in your mind, now imagine the Canadian version and why most people go through a VPN connection to access the US one's content.

Netflix's business model is genius: 1) lure people in with one maybe two movies that people would actually pay to see....and then fill the rest with total crap that costs next to nothing 2) right before people realize the service sucks, add one or two more blockbusters 3) rake in the dough without doing ANY actual work

Hulu and Amazon video are so much better now..Netflix said it's going to raise monthly fee for all new members too--that company is a joke from when it first came out..

Believe me, I'd *love* to watch some shitty movies. I just don't have time/have too many little kids

Fwiw, I got my fair share of shitty-movie-watching in from 2004-2008.

Only shows I watch on Netshitz are all the Investigative Discovery shows. I'm paying $8 a month for 10% of a single cable network's content.

If I want to watch a movie worth a shart, I use Amazon Instant Video at $3 a pop.