The caffeine thread

One Inch Man said:
This is really really good. Is this typical for them, as in if I bought an album would it all be this bonerific?
No DCD song is typical. They are all unique. Some others are decorated with the beautiful voice of Lisa Gerrad, they have more instruments etc. Anyway
BUY
"The Serpent's Egg"
and
"Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun" - xavier is in this
you wont regret it

I have to stop drinking coffee at 10pm, I thought I was going to pass out while learning AC/DC riffs awhile ago, but I'm still amped at 12:30am. Dammit.

I'm totally hopped up on coffee now (we bought a new coffee maker!!!!)

db_beavis_cornholio1.gif

Haven't been drinking any at all. My brother and I think that since we both get all sweaty and shitty-feeling after even one cup of coffee that our genetics completely reject it. I've never felt a noticable caffeine "high", but perhaps that is due to my daily experiences with other drugs. :p

Yeah, for about 3 months my body ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT HANDLE CAFFEINE. I damn near had an anxiety attack every time I drank a cup. Same thing happened with weed.

I'm glad that things got better, else I probably would have committed suicide.

Dick Sirloin said:
Yeah, for about 3 months my body ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT HANDLE CAFFEINE. I damn near had an anxiety attack every time I drank a cup. Same thing happened with weed.

I'm glad that things got better, else I probably would have committed suicide.

Never had the weed issue, but fucks off to Caffeine.

If I DO have a rare cup of coffee, I'll take cream and one sugar. There's this local place in town where everybody orders light and sweet. I was talking to a friend who works there and for a medium light and sweet, they use five fucking sugars. That's unacceptably gross.

Yeah, my stepsister puts two things of creamer and about 3 packs of sugar in every cup. JUST ORDER A MOCHA!!!

Coffee has always tasted like drinking hot charcoal to me. I stick with tea. Im not to big on caffeine myself either, and my body is so fucking spent from years of abusing it Id have to drink a gallon of black coffee, ginseng and sugar to get a real "high" from the caffeine.

Caffeine destroys any sleep schedule I try to establish. I can never mantain a sleep pattern for more than a few days in a row. How many hours are you guys up a day on average? I am normally up for about 19. Sometimes more sometimes less.

caffeine has no effect on me whatsoever

i do, however, enjoy a cup of coffee and drink one nightly...lamentably the only coffee they have here pretty much is nescafe, i just add a lot of milk and sugar and well it's not quite coffee but...kind of a sweet, hot, vaguely coffee-flavored beverage...