Goregrind

Metalfreak85

Disciple of the Free mind
Jan 17, 2002
Visalia California, USA
Visit site
Yo Fellow MeTalHeads, Im looking for some cool shit to listen to. Im Really starting to like this goregrind stuff. The problem is that I only know of like one goregrind band. Im in love with Dying Fetus, can i get some names of some other kick ass goregrind bands? I need to buy some new cd's!!

hmmm since when did Dying Fetus turn goregrind? To my knowledge they are grindcore. Other bands you might like:
Origin
Cephalic Carnage
Exhumed
Nasum
The Dillenger Escape Plan
Today Is The Day
Coalesce
Deceased
Soilent Green
Burnt By The Sun
Pig Destroyer
Benumb
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Regurgitate
Vile
Bongzilla
Brutal Truth
Morgion
Mindrot
Unsane
Blood Duster
Human Remains
Disrupt
Phobia
Flesh Parade
Anal Cunt
General Surgery
Exit 13
Disembowelment

Theres a mixture of all sorts in there from grindcore to sludgecore,
you should like most of them if you like Dying Fetus

Reactions: Sirjack
Dunno I always class Dying Fetus between grindcore and deathgrind to me they aren't quite deathgrind in some of their later stuff, but its all opinion. Carcass, goregrind? Now that I have to disagree with again opinion, but I wouldn't class them as goregrind.

I won't call Dying Fetus metal

Check out Slough, a very muddy and slouchy grindcore band from Chicago

Also:

Brutal Truth
Macabre
Exhumed
Anal Cunt
Vomitsnack
Napalm Death ( forefathers of grind )
Squash Bowels
Monsterworks ( not really grind, but sort of )
Gutfuck
Gut
VIXIVI ( some consider black metal, but 100% grind to me )
Swallowing Shit
Purulent Spermcanal
Soilent Green

I was hoping that this wasn't a Genre discussion but a new band!

I thought Dying Fetus was Death Metal... :lol:

Come on.... let's get into a fight about brutal genres... :devil:

Bands that I know of that are "g0re"

Exhumed
Impaled
Severed Savior
Cephalic Carnage

Originally posted by Metalfreak85
DAmn guys, I was just asking for some bands, I didnt mean for it to break out with angered metalheads. Fuck! Why are most of you motherfuckers such assholes anyways?

we are just stating that Dying Fetus is Death Metal, geez.

lmfao!!! Just had a good laugh reading some of that shit on this post. Firstly Dying Fetus death metal?? easy mistake but they are either grindcore or deathgrind, no way are they death metal.

Secondly Suffocation doesn't compare to Incantation? lmao have to disagree with that following some of Incantations weaker releases although they are totally killer, Suffocation was much better. Decapitated don't compare to the likes of Incantation, they were impressive at the start of their career but turned weak following the second album. One band that does compare to Suffocation and Incantation is Bolt Thrower, I prefer them to most death metal bands these days.
Also hope you weren't trying to say Decapitated are any form of grind, I may have taken this the wrong way but this is a post about grind and I see Decap mentioned, I will withdraw this statement if you were just recommending them as a good band.

And to the guy who called us assholes, you think we're assholes after we just sat here and helped you out not only with finding more bands but with genre show a bit of apprication and maybe people won't be assholes, not that as far as I can see any one was on this post.

mmmm goregrind

Disgorge(Mexican and American)
Lividity
Gorelord
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Mortician
Excruciate(Australian)
Circle Of Dead Children
Cattle Mutilation
Fuck...I'm Dead
Goreguts