Got my first Children of Bodom tattoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great:) Gotta love metal inspired tattoos. Here's mine:
HeavyMetal.jpg

I'm sorry is there a problem? If I didn't post it in the right spot or whatever, I'm sorry...new to the site..

The Opeth tattoo is better because you can easily just cut your hand off. I would do it without anesthesia if it was on my hand, just so I remember not to do it again. If there were no sharp things wround I would just chew off the pieces of my hand that the symbol is printed on. As for the Children of Bodom tattoo, things would get quite tricky. I guess I would ask someone with a combine harvester to run me over few times to get the fucking piece of shit off. Again, without any medicaments so I get it printed in my brain to not be a fucking cunt again.

That might be the best Onder post I've read in a long time. Also, this thread has enormous potential to deliver.

I wouldn't worry about it ajhart....from what I've seen in this forum as a guest, there are a shit load of assholes and elitists who think their shit doesn't stink.

The Opeth tattoo is better because you can easily just cut your hand off. I would do it without anesthesia if it was on my hand, just so I remember not to do it again. If there were no sharp things wround I would just chew off the pieces of my hand that the symbol is printed on. As for the Children of Bodom tattoo, things would get quite tricky. I guess I would ask someone with a combine harvester to run me over few times to get the fucking piece of shit off. Again, without any medicaments so I get it printed in my brain to not be a fucking cunt again.

:lol:

@Onder- LOL! You sir, are the reason why people stereotype metal heads as being uneducated douche bags. Thanks for making us all look bad. God I love people like you who get social validation from creating seemingly witty and snide remarks aimed at strangers via the internet. Something tells me you haven't gotten laid in a very long time. Also, in reference to your "cunt" comment- (so overdone by the way...cunt, really? God you're creative!) If we're using the English language properly, which I like to as I'm not a dumbass, no, getting a tattoo doesn't make me a woman's genital. Thank you though, for investing the time to write that...gave me a good laugh!

@Balls & Arne- thank you guys! Means a lot to me. And I really am proud- what it represents for me is what got me through my darkest times in life, and I am thrilled that I'll get to carry that with me for the rest of my life:)

@Onder- LOL! You sir, are the reason why people stereotype metal heads as being uneducated douche bags. Thanks for making us all look bad. God I love people like you who get social validation from creating seemingly witty and snide remarks aimed at strangers via the internet. Something tells me you haven't gotten laid in a very long time. Also, in reference to your "cunt" comment- (so overdone by the way...cunt, really? God you're creative!) If we're using the English language properly, which I like to as I'm not a dumbass, no, getting a tattoo doesn't make me a woman's genital. Thank you though, for investing the time to write that...gave me a good laugh!

You ought to try not getting offended by criticism and accepting the fact that some people will find some of the things you do ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.