my mom likes COB

cacto

what?
Nov 7, 2006
Canada, moving soon
yesterday i'm on my car with my mom and she starts whistling living dead beat. that part "To the night recklessly we fly. Like living dead, we'll never die

:lol: isnt that weird..? she already knows half of the system of a down songs cuz of me

My mom started listening to the Cob because once she found a cd in my car, and she really likes them... When she said that she liked them I was like this :OMG: !

Man....I wish my parents were like that... This is what usually happens if I leave my door open while listening to music:

Parent - "What's that horrendous noise!?"

Me - "TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Man....I wish my parents were like that... This is what usually happens if I leave my door open while listening to music:

Me - "TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!"

my father used to listen to black sabbath and genesis. but he hates the death metal and everythign else too.

lol my sis hates metal .. but my folks are starting to get used to it .

hah my dad likes melo-death

there was this commercial one day for this allterative rock station and my dad was like " pffft I'd take metal over rock any day."

My dad is not really into metal, but his friends are, sometimes when they come I talk more with them than my father does

Me - "TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!"
Always :| It's as if your parents walk in and catch you masturbating- almost exactly the same response, and then I get called a freak. My Dad's friends like metal, as my Dad did in his childhood but he dropped it and has metamorphosised into a geek. My Mom is really a follower and follows the current fad, and she thinks the music I listen to has satanic subliminals in it, and has forbid me from purchasing any CD's so I know have to steal money from her in order to buy my occult merchandise and metal music.

hahaha,my mom loves all that metal shit,In Flames,Children of Bodom,Amon Amarth and God Dethroned are some of her favorites:lol:

i was told i am going to hell for listening to demon music once before by my mum

Oh, my dad sometimes listens to In Flames and stuff, likes the softer songs though. My mum hates metal, she doesn't like me to go to any festivals... But I still go anyway -.-