my mom likes COB

My parents aren't too crazy about metal. My dad grew up with Hair metal and Southern rock, so he naturally thinks my music is crap. My mom is almost the same way, except she was more of a Pop/New Waver. However, she does like the keyboard intro to "Hate Me!"

my dad is like a sell out
he use to be a cool rocker and have long hair and played bass
they played led zep and deep purple and all that good shit
but now he works in a office
and doesnt play bass any more

better still than blind guardian and stratovarius together

That statement just made you seriously fail at life. Go learn about music then come back. And no I am not exaggerating, I used to listen to SOAD, so I know what I am talking about. Seriously Blind Guardian is more than 1million times better than SOAD in terms of singing, guitar playing, drumming, composition, talent and general musical skill. Same goes for Stratovarius.

In fact I would go as far to say that Blind Guardian is one the greatest musical talents to ever grace this earth.

I wouldn't be suprised if from now on you are known as "that fag who said SOAD were better than BG"

SOAD aren't even metal anyway, they are ghey, trendy, nu-fashion-mallcore shit crap. Just like every other "Rage against the system of a slipkorn" style band out there.

yeah SOAD are like crazy but chiken lalala dododo chiken man boop boop

blind guardian is like speachless coz there so good

SOAD sucks the crap out of music compare to blind guardian lol they got a few good catchy tunes
but dont compare SOAD to blind guardian

i know that technically speaking blind guardian is much better. SOAD doesn't even have solos for god sake. i recognize that, but i just can't like that band! i hate the lyrics, i hate the riffs and i really really hate the choir ever other song. it just makes me angry and i can't listen to it.

the twist in the myth album i liked 3 songs. SOAD at least have 3 good CDs

In fact I would go as far to say that Blind Guardian is one the greatest musical talents to ever grace this earth.

:worship: :worship: :worship: Blind Guardian is hands down the best power metal band, I still think Nightfall is one of the greatest albums of all time :headbang:

As for that fag who said SOAD were better than BG (And Stratovarius put together!?), his opinion officially stopped mattering to me because I know that he's just a total n00b who probably just got into metal a month ago.

Seriously, get a valid opinion before posting it on the internet.

:worship: :worship: :worship: Blind Guardian is hands down the best power metal band, I still think Nightfall is one of the greatest albums of all time :headbang:

As for that fag who said SOAD were better than BG (And Stratovarius put together!?), his opinion officially stopped mattering to me because I know that he's just a total n00b who probably just got into metal a month ago.

Seriously, get a valid opinion before posting it on the internet.

u don't have to be a bitch about it, it is my opinion that i don't enjoy songs about lord of the rings. the world is not divided in power metal and pop music.

u don't have to be a bitch about it, it is my opinion that i don't enjoy songs about lord of the rings. the world is not divided in power metal and pop music.

Fair enough, opinion is subjective. But just never, ever disrespect BG by saying such a henous thing as "SOAD are better than Blind Guardian" that just warrants a beating.

dumb fuck who said SOAD is better than BG, please:

kill-yourself.jpg

my mom bought be a bunch of metal cd's stuff like metallica (early metallica thankfully), burzum, bathory, mayhem, cannible corpse, leg of lamb (lamb of god), kalmah. she also loves COB (cuz of the fast guitar solos). oh yea just read that, SOAD are pure crap. and finntroll rules. cant wait to hear the new album! i heard the new singer kinda sucks though