Got my first Children of Bodom tattoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, am I too late?

BZHIr.gif

0AD33.gif

etc.

OMG, Valerie I just think you pwnt this entire thread with that MJ gif. :lol:

Taking bets for when ajhart leaves GMD. Guessing in just less than a month.

I want in on this bet! I didn't realize this particular section of the forum was full of so many fucktards whose responses make my IQ plummet. Fortunately, there's a lot of cool people who actually talk about what's relevant- I truly don't understand why you guys waste your time on a topic you're not interested in. But hey, whatever floats your boat:)

God dammit V5; ask a higher power to finally give me mod privileges so I can close this shit-stain of a thread.

After being on this forum for 9 years, it's safe to say that no one really cares about much. It basically consists of people who have known each other for a long time and learn to take the controlled trolling and friendly/unfriendly banter. We may insult each other from time to time but no one really takes shit seriously. True story.

Oh, and Valerie rules.

After being on this forum for 9 years, it's safe to say that no one really cares about much. It basically consists of people who have known each other for a long time and learn to take the controlled trolling and friendly/unfriendly banter. We may insult each other from time to time but no one really takes shit seriously. True story.

Makes sense...shitty for me I guess.

It's a pretty common thing on internet forums with somewhat close communities. I have only been to a couple forums in which the milieu was nice, supportive, and civil (without trolling and hating on newbies).

It's a pretty common thing on internet forums with somewhat close communities. I have only been to a couple forums in which the milieu was nice, supportive, and civil (without trolling and hating on newbies).

Yeah I probably started off on the wrong foot to begin with...my bad...I'm on a couple other forums where the people are really great- but you can't win em all lol.

Most of the people on GMD are pretty nice. Unless a newbie female starts out by posting skin.

Or if someone starts pontificating on formulating changes of discern.

Status
Not open for further replies.