Got my first Children of Bodom tattoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a metal forum on the internet. Lotta dudes. But there's probably more females on here than you'd think. They just don't advertise.

Probably has something to do with most new female posters announcing their patronage with pics of themselves in various stages of undress, and shortly thereafter running from the barrage of sexually suggestive and mocking comments that inevitably follow.

Why can't a girl post half nude pictures of herself on the internet without getting bombarded with sexist comments??

It's a metal forum on the internet. Lotta dudes. But there's probably more females on here than you'd think. They just don't advertise.

The Bloodbath forum has a few decent contributors to the forum of the female gender. They don't hide their gender, but they certainly don't make it up front. Also most of them benefit from not being CoB fans.

lol I don't care about the sexist comments!!! I really don't!! I posted this thread to show my tattoo!!! If guys happen to think of the picture sexually, that's fine, I don't give a fuck! But it's pretty hard to show a back tattoo being fully clothed. I really did not intend for this to be about my gender, I truly thought fellow metal heads were mature enough to look at a tattoo without starting a big fucking argument. I am who I am- if you don't like it, no worries!! But there's a couple posters who I had a great conversation with, so if you don't like shit, why are you posting here? This was meant for other COB fans who might also have tattoos, or could appreciate mine. You have every right to post hate stuff or whatever, I just don't see why you'd wanna waste your time?

You don't get it. If it weren't for you being female there would of only been negative backlash from this thread, save one poster. The only civil responses you have received have been because of your gender.

And Aug, that's sweet! I would love to see Dimmu live!! Hellfest has a sick lineup...Amon Amarth, LoG, Black Sabbath? Sweet jesus. You're a lucky bastard.
yeah and Dying Fetus, Napalm Death, Hour of Penance, Blood Red Throne, August Burns Red, Machine Head, Trivium...:D

btw since you are canadian, parlez-vous français?

yeah and Dying Fetus, Napalm Death, Hour of Penance, Blood Red Throne, August Burns Red, Machine Head, Trivium...:D

btw since you are canadian, parlez-vous français?

Dying Fetus!!! Ahhhh wtf!!! Trade me lives!!!
and je ne pas parler francais...hahaha that's pretty much all I remember...I had to take french in school but I barely remember it. I take it you're from France??

Dying Fetus!!! Ahhhh wtf!!! Trade me lives!!!
and je ne pas parler francais...hahaha that's pretty much all I remember...I had to take french in school but I barely remember it. I take it you're from France??
i am asian, born in america, living in europe :p. never been to canada, i'd like to go one day.

Haha right on bro. That's sick. I've been to 12 countries in Europe, I wish I could move back. And definitely go to Canada if you get the chance! I haven't really been out east but the western provinces are awesome...bc and alberta are way cool, so much shit to do and the mountains are deadly

Fuck, am I too late?

BZHIr.gif

0AD33.gif

etc.

Taking bets for when ajhart leaves GMD. Guessing in just less than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.