Got my first Children of Bodom tattoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are not my main reasons for going there but i will see both CoB and Dimmu at Hellfest 2012. :D

Something tells me you haven't gotten laid in a very long time.

If you are flabbergasted with the way she and the other men are acting, you're most likely seeing this picture as suggestive.

I love how you both imply that the problem I have with the pictures is that I find them arousing. That doesn't even make sense. How would that be a fucking problem? I would welcome that!

ajhart said:
I guess next time I'll just crop out my whole body and just leave the tattoo, because apparently people aren't mature enough to look at a piece of body art on a female without become a judgmental prick and assuming she's an "attention whore."

But nobody would comment on it then you hole. - Which they should NOT do in the first place according to your new philosophy:

Why judge? Who cares what other people get, obviously it means something to them if they permanently put it on their body?

:confused:

I have an opinion.

U mad?

Nah, just playing devil's advocate:) I used to think tattoos were retarded too, so I understand where you're coming from.

And Aug, that's sweet! I would love to see Dimmu live!! Hellfest has a sick lineup...Amon Amarth, LoG, Black Sabbath? Sweet jesus. You're a lucky bastard.

I don't think tattoos are stupid, I just think tramp stamps, band logos, tribal, Chinese/japanese characters, partners names, etc are. I wanted to design my own tat, but I never got around to doing it because I was too busy and i can't draw worth shit. And now, there are better things I'd rather spend my money on. Besides I think I look better clean cut anyway.

I don't think tattoos are stupid, I just think tramp stamps, band logos, tribal, Chinese/japanese characters, partners names, etc are. I wanted to design my own tat, but I never got around to doing it because I was too busy and i can't draw worth shit. And now, there are better things I'd rather spend my money on. Besides I think I look better clean cut anyway.

To each their own:)

The Opeth tattoo is better because you can easily just cut your hand off. I would do it without anesthesia if it was on my hand, just so I remember not to do it again. If there were no sharp things wround I would just chew off the pieces of my hand that the symbol is printed on. As for the Children of Bodom tattoo, things would get quite tricky. I guess I would ask someone with a combine harvester to run me over few times to get the fucking piece of shit off. Again, without any medicaments so I get it printed in my brain to not be a fucking cunt again.

Only post in this thread with any credibility.

Anyone who gets a band tat needs to stop stealing oxygen from those who really need it. Your stupidity will be noted on your epitaph.

"I don't care what you think."

"I don't care what you think either, but let me give you my opinion."

"But I don't care what you think."

"I don't care about you not caring what I think, so I have an opinion for you."

"Let me respond with an opinion that you won't care about it."

Everyone is an idiot.

Everyone is an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Encluding you !!

Everyone is an idiot.

Haha even if you're bashing me right now, I like the way you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.