Got my first Children of Bodom tattoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all the females get scared off from this forum after awhile. So you're not alone.

Hahaha I'm not scared quite yet;) I grew up in a house full of males. Funny thing is that most of the "guys" on here act more like a bunch of junior high girls haha

Opinions are like assholes aren't they?
Excuses are like assholes.

"I don't care what you think."

"I don't care what you think either, but let me give you my opinion."

"But I don't care what you think."

"I don't care about you not caring what I think, so I have an opinion for you."

"Let me respond with an opinion that you won't care about it."

Everyone is an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Encluding you !!
That's embarrassing. You tried to make a joke and made a terrible, terrible spelling mistake.

Hopefully someone forwards those picks to her next employer, so they can also know she loves CoB.

Ya know...for me it's more about the words than the band...fuck, if Charles Dickens said it, I still would have gotten it! I just got lucky that it happened to be written by my favorite musician!

And that's actually really funny you say that!! As I was getting it done, I thought to myself- this is the perfect reminder to never get a job somewhere uptight enough that this wouldn't fly...even though it can be easily covered up... I actually wanna be a yoga teacher haha I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck if you're inked..and this is 2012, everyone has tattoos it's not exactly a taboo thing anymore

facepalm.jpg

Ya know...for me it's more about the words than the band...fuck, if Charles Dickens said it, I still would have gotten it! I just got lucky that it happened to be written by my favorite musician!

And that's actually really funny you say that!! As I was getting it done, I thought to myself- this is the perfect reminder to never get a job somewhere uptight enough that this wouldn't fly...even though it can be easily covered up... I actually wanna be a yoga teacher haha I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck if you're inked..and this is 2012, everyone has tattoos it's not exactly a taboo thing anymore

I still don't know what the tattoo says.

That there's a delicious irony in a girl complaining about her gender being a focal point when her avatar is a picture of her trying to look sexy?

Probably has something to do with most new female posters announcing their patronage with pics of themselves in various stages of undress, and shortly thereafter running from the barrage of sexually suggestive and mocking comments that inevitably follow.

Probably has something to do with most new female posters announcing their patronage with pics of themselves in various stages of undress, and shortly thereafter running from the barrage of sexually suggestive and mocking comments that inevitably follow.

Haha I'm not going anywhere:)

Status
Not open for further replies.