Got The Time and Antisocial

It's like Iron Maiden not playing Run To The Hills or The Trooper. Most die hard Maiden fans go get a drink or take a piss during those songs when they play them live. But the other 90 percent of the audience gets off on those songs. I am sure the band themselves wishes they never had to play those songs again as well. But it probably won't happen anytime soon

I like both those song and the trooper and run to the hills so I guess I should just fuck off ;)
With Maiden I don't think it matters so much because they play long sets. I hate fear of the dark, yet they played it at both shows I went to. I got past it though because I also got to hear Moonchild and Rhyme Of The Ancient Mariner.

Anthrax doesn't get to top the bill even most of the time so they play shorter sets. In fact, I've never seen them play for more than 40 minutes. I know they do but the 2 shows I was able to make it to were when they were supporting. I'd be stoked to go to a show where they played all of WM or any album but 442 for that matter. I think they should. If they don't they're missing a great opportunity. Testament did it recently with great results. They weren't even headlining.

Antisocial and Got the Time are two of my FAVORITE Anthrax songs covers or not. I am going to see them in November and I would be disappointed if they didn't play them..