Graveland soundclips posted for new album 2005

OK I accept that I am no expert on Graveland, and indeed tend to dismiss most of the stuff I have from them (him)....BUT, this new album is really fucking good. Which probably means all you die hards will hate it, but I'll go out on a limb and say that this is Graveland's best work yet IMO. As cliched as it sounds, this album is extremely 'cinematic', plus there are riffs galore in each song -- all of which just fit together so perfectly in a Falkenbach type manner (lots of variation, no loss of cohesion).

JayKeeley said:
OK I accept that I am no expert on Graveland, and indeed tend to dismiss most of the stuff I have from them (him)....BUT, this new album is really fucking good. Which probably means all you die hards will hate it, but I'll go out on a limb and say that this is Graveland's best work yet IMO. As cliched as it sounds, this album is extremely 'cinematic', plus there are riffs galore in each song -- all of which just fit together so perfectly in a Falkenbach type manner (lots of variation, no loss of cohesion).

I am a "die hard" and I actually agree with you. I love old Graveland, but I DEFINITELY prefer the Viking stuff, and as far as that goes, Dawn of Iron Blades is the winner!

Oh cool, because this album just clicks with me more than other Graveland. Holy shit, the tribal screams and sounds of horses galloping towards the 9 minute mark (up to the end of the track) in "Immortal Bloodline" are just phenomenal. Hair raising I might add....

I refuse to lsiten to samples before getting it. That being said, when the fuck is it going to be available in the States???!!!!!!!!

Talk about repetitive! But yet strangely enthralling...I will definately keep an eye out for this next year.

Hmmmm...two albumns lined up for the new year and it's not even December yet :loco: