Great cab's besides Mesa

ive HEARD that vaders dont hold up that well under a mic
but don't quote me on that or anything, it might have been someone on here that said it.
i do have an apalling memory, so like i said don't quote me on that.

Nah you're not the only one that has heard that bro.
I've heard this a ton of times actually

Bogner Uberkab. Can't believe nobody has mentioned it.

OOOMMPHHH!! Hell yeah a band I played with once used one of these and I do remember going :OMG:, he was banging on about the combination of v30's and g12t75's and how he likes to place the mic's etc and I just remember thinking where the fuck did you get it!! then also when he told me the price remembered I'm a skint bum who should stick to his marshall 1960 ebay special :kickass:

Im thinking of getting a Bugera 6262...my styles well, I like the bottom end and crushing power, but I still want something that can sing and not sound like ass for leads. Im liking the price I see for Marshall 1960's better than the rest lol.

ive HEARD that vaders dont hold up that well under a mic
but don't quote me on that or anything, it might have been someone on here that said it.
i do have an apalling memory, so like i said don't quote me on that.

Vaders are more meant for live purposes. They've got custom designed eminence speakers that are very even across the sonic spectrum. I think Vder has even said themselves htat thier cabs are better suited to live, rather than being mic'd. I'd be curious to see how the man-o-wars in the new "Carnage strain" Vaders sound under the mic.

OOOMMPHHH!! Hell yeah a band I played with once used one of these and I do remember going :OMG:, he was banging on about the combination of v30's and g12t75's and how he likes to place the mic's etc and I just remember thinking where the fuck did you get it!! then also when he told me the price remembered I'm a skint bum who should stick to his marshall 1960 ebay special :kickass:

Haha yeah man. I'm going to try re-creating a similar set-up with my axe-fx by simulating the v30's and t75's just like the x-pattern in the cabs. The Uber (Uberschall) amp sim is a bit meh though, so i'll probably try it with something else. I'm considering selling my Mesa OS for one.

orange,
a little darker but so nice under a mic.

got clips for proof?

I've had 3 other cabs before my Mesa OS... Orange, Bogner standard, and Mills Acoustics.

I've still never heard an orange cab mic'd up pull off a great metal tone. They have this dark, compressed, muffled kind of sound...

The Bogner cabs are alright but a lot more middy sounding, kinda honky sounding... probably similar to the regular sized Mesa 4x12s.

The Mills cab is most similar to the Mesa oversized but a little honky in comparison. The mids don't sit quite as nicely as they do with the Mesa oversized.

The Mesa oversized cabs just mic up perfectly...

If I had the money I'd buy a Mesa, for now I have a Blackstar though.

I've used Orange and Diezel and liked them both alot.

Marshall 1960 is good but it's a different sound to the above.