Greatest show ever!!!

te_truper

Adrianne´s secret lover
Sep 7, 2006
Mexico City
yeah, i´m just comming from HRL, and let me tell you it was for far the best gig i´ve been in my whole life!!! Damn yeah!

MiniMurray: You´ve got that magic, you´re so cool, you kick ass!!!
Aja: Impressive! Amazing! I tough it would be cool to throw my flag to you, but the staff would kick my ass out of the place...:lol:
Liz: Que hermosas chicas hay en Chile, soy fan #1 (this is me->:worship: )
Wanda: Just by looking at you, i know the maidens are full of beautiful ladies!
Nikki: You should be my teacher, i want to learn to play drums like you!:headbang:

Maybe tomorrow i´ll upload the pics i took, as i said before, the HRL staff didn´t allow me to get my camera in, so i took pics from my V3, if they are not cool, blame the phone...

Yeah, i´ll dream with you the whole week, specially with Liz.
And if the maidens :kickass: or someone around here wants to talk with me, this is my e-mail, pakin_molko_oconnor@hotmail.com

Up the irons!!!
Best regards, Axel (The Trooper)

Wooooow, girls i´ve just arrived to my house after the concert on the Hard Rock MEXICO CITY, and wooo really I don´t have words for your incredible performance all of u kicked ass this night, I think I already love all of u, Aja, you really know how to manage your public, Linda, you play drums luder than hell, Sara, wooou you are a really energetic girl you´ve got lots of power on those solos, Elizabeth, you really know how to play those six strings, and finally Wanda wooow You are really really beautiful and you play really great the bass.
Well, I enjoyed your performance soooo much thank you soooo much, and thanks for the autographs, it was a really great detail of all you ladies.
THANK U SOO MUCH!!!!!
:headbang:
sKoReA

Sounds like you had fun, I wish they would come to the north east, there's millions of large clubs out here that have tribute bands. Big stages, lots of lights, 20,000 watt monitor systems with nice side fills, come on ladies:)

You can always try to generate interest in the ladies with the club owners. Linda or Mark can get you some promo material if they are interested enough.

If they will fly to Japan, Mexico, Korea, etc....... They would surley have no qualms about flying to the east coast.

Quite a bit less jet lag than that death flight from Guam.:zombie: :zombie:

Jim

HI I just want to say to all of you thanks it was the best show i have eever go to see and the fact that every one of you have take the time to say hi to every fan and also to take a photo (like in my case with steph and adrieeene) and also signing autographs i have just missed the autograph of wanda and linda and the show its just WOOOOOOOOW its amazing and jus by saying but i know you already know this is that i love everyone of you and i would like to have a girlfriend like one of you..... reallly really thanks for visiting mexico and i want to say also that it shoud not have to be just "THE WORLS ONLY FEMALE TRIBUTE TO IRON MAIDEN" it have to be "THE WORLS ONLY FEMALE TRIBUTE TO IRON MAIDEN AND THE MOST BEATIFUL" thanks for coming and please dont take too much time until you come the next time see you soon hope some one of us remember me .... josh
...sorry about my bad englishh

yeah! it was awesome!
the bad part of the story, was the "warming-up" music, i mean...fall out boy??? wtf??
But everything was pretty cool, plus i got my flag and my ticket autographiated by them, and my Adrianne "Lovely" Smith pick!
yeah!

i promess i´ll upload the pics this week, school doesn´t let me to do anything! :(

hey axel - it was nice meeting you at the show \m/
here's a pic i took from stage - what a fun night!
mexicocity0906crowd_opt.jpg

MiniMurray said:
hey axel - it was nice meeting you at the show \m/
here's a pic i took from stage - what a fun night!
mexicocity0906crowd_opt.jpg

oh! i´m there!
look! i´m the one with the white mexican flag on my head! i was sooo close!
yepa!

It was so fun playing in Mexico during their independence day weekend. The people there are so personable and sweet ~ this independence day seemed particularly meaningful since they are going through a lot trying to change Mexico to make it a better place. Hopefully everything works out for the best. We'd love to play there again. :)

Nice crowd. I'm hoping to get a good full band intro and Transylvania clip someday to post.

Gonna try again Thursday. :kickass:

I'd love to get a full Infinite Dreams. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Jim

thanks for answering me misses steph(wanda) it was really the best night i ever had and as fast as i can i will upload the photos i get of you and of the band .. some of them with me jajajaja