Greatest show ever?

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
Seriously, this show needs an award. Some of you probably already know about it but seriously...Just watch this clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing Adult Swim still has going for them is The Venture Bros.

Yes.

Actually I don't even have cable so I don't know everything that's on Adult Swim these days, so I haven't seen much Venture Bros since the start of season 3, but I enjoyed the one new episode I watched while visiting my parents' home over christmas.

Yes I know they play their shows on their website, but I'm lazy.

Makes sense that Resonator would be the only one to like this show.
exactly what i was thinking.

as for AS, i love venture brothers, but without brock sampson it went waaay downhill. all the shows went downhill. just read they're gonna make a 2nd season of Superjail! so thats something.

exactly what i was thinking.

as for AS, i love venture brothers, but without brock sampson it went waaay downhill. all the shows went downhill. just read they're gonna make a 2nd season of Superjail! so thats something.
Man, I dunno. Sgt. Hatred got old fast, but there were some amazing episodes in the first half of season 4 (admittedly, the ones that focused the most on background characters like Phantom Limb & Dr. Orpheus.) Hopefully the events of episode 8 mean that Brock is back for good.