Greece

So, toni, how was your trip? :)

You don't have to answer if you've already written few pages about it in the other threads... ;)

ColdDarkNord said:
... that ugly beaver-woman in Helsenki airport for example should be amazing for guy like you! Check her!

:oops:..Is it me? The ugly beaver woman in Helsinki airport?
I've been called an animal sometimes but I guess it wasn't a beaver... :ill:

kalimera :)

I've just discovered this (beautiful :rolleyes: ) thread about my country :p

nevershine: which places did you visit??

/melancholia (Robot,Rei,rahvin :wave: )

Melancholia said:
kalimera :)

I've just discovered this (beautiful :rolleyes: ) thread about my country :p

nevershine: which places did you visit??

/melancholia (Robot,Rei,rahvin :wave: )

kalimera! :wave:

I was in the isle of Poros. Beautiful place. The people were actually nice there. Sincerely. Not wanting anything in return. Peaceful. People just minded their own business and no one tried to get me to buy anything. I've never visited a country like this before. Amazing place. I hope I can visit there another time in the future. Nothing but good to say about that place...

Reactions: Melancholia
Hearse@ :oops: for sure he met better things in Poros :p hehe maybe he didn't meet me,but most probably he passed from the mighty town of Piraeus *thumbs up* It's where the flying dolphins/catamarans etc to Poros leave.

Nevershine@wow!!!! Poros?????!!!!!! A m a z i n g.I didn't expect it somehow.
I don't know why,but i had never thought Poros as a place foreign tourists would visit.
I'm very glad you had such a cool time!! My parents were in Poros this weekend and they also had a great time....
lala.....i feel great now...Most probably i'll visit the island for a couple of days this summer and it seems i'll have a cool time since it's so peaceful :D

EDIT: you were supposed to meet Siren??
what a pity you couldn't :( she is a very nice person :)

/melancholia (I NEED H O L I D A Y S!!)

Melancholia said:
Nevershine@wow!!!! Poros?????!!!!!! A m a z i n g.I didn't expect it somehow.
I don't know why,but i had never thought Poros as a place foreign tourists would visit.
I'm very glad you had such a cool time!! My parents were in Poros this weekend and they also had a great time....
lala.....i feel great now...Most probably i'll visit the island for a couple of days this summer and it seems i'll have a cool time since it's so peaceful :D

EDIT: you were supposed to meet Siren??
what a pity you couldn't :( she is a very nice person :)

/melancholia (I NEED H O L I D A Y S!!)

Yep. Poros isn't the normal choice for tourists. We took two flights to Greece, a two hour bus drive from airport to Athens with 100 people and no air and with Flying Dolphin to Poros. There were a lot of english people there. No Finns *whew*.

I believe she is a very nice person. After the trip to Poros I think every Greek is a nice person. :lol:
Maybe next time I can have a few beers with both of you. But we'll see.

@mel: aloha, dear and welcome :wave:

don't remember whether i did it before or not, so: welcome back, nevershine! :Spin: :Spin:
we missed your friday nights posts *sniff* :D