Opeth in Greece!

TheMindzI- hey. how r u?
im 95% comeing 2 greece 2 see opeth live and im looking for someone that cant guide me in greece 2 the good places in greece because im going 2 bee there in 6-9/12

and. don't u like my pic?

We could arrange to meet up or something... that is if you want to meet guys like us.. Heh!

I like the picture, but I hate scrolling down two screens to see the next post :) (Is that you by any chance? ;P)

TheMindzI- Thank you very much !! i will love 2 meet u guys :)
how can i delet the pic?
and yes this is me in the pic

ok its 2 complicated for me i will tell 2 my mom bf 2 do it when he come home
Thank you very much !!!!
And your parents let u 2 live in israel but thy not let you 2 come 2 gercee?! its not sense!

hmm...I posted sth moments ago but it hasn't shown yet.I'll post again anw.

@Angell: No, I'm not *coming* to Greece because I already am in Greece. Btw I think you should focus on improving your English rather than writting smart shit like "2" instead of "to, or "bee" instead of "be", because your English suck! And I'm also curious why you consider right to fill pages with a 2-lines post just because you've decided to put your f****** picture for showing off. I don't give a f*** whether you're coming to Greece or not and I couldn't care less about your looks! Asking for some info is acceptable and welcome, but bothering people is surely not!

@TMI: you were too f****** polite with Angell about the signature thing! Well Done!!!!! You're becoming a civilized human being! :) ..only problem is;to the wrong people :p

Originally posted by Oriion
@TMI: you were too f****** polite with Angell about the signature thing! Well Done!!!!! You're becoming a civilized human being! :) ..only problem is;to the wrong people :p

Yeah I'm always polite with girls.. you never know what's in store my friend ;)

And Fuck You You Fuckin' Fuck! (C) by Michael Nicklasson, London, 18-11-2002 :cool: