Opeth in Greece!

re paidia phra xthes to ticket gia opeth kai exo thn eksis aporia: exei kaneis idea poioi einai oi typoi mesa sto "O" pou deixnei? an diekrina kala (giati den mporo na po oti eksantlhsa thn upomoni mou sto na to eksetazo) anamesa tous yparxei kai mia gkomena. Ase poy oi alloi exoun konta mallia. Tora ti ginetai? Aytoi oi typoi stin didi theloun na mas deiksoun oti tous kseroun apo palia kai evalan fotografies tous apo to dhmotiko kai prin tis egxeirhseis allaghs fylou h aplos tous exei faei h malakia? ase pou to artwork tou ticket einai san na mas irthe apo th dekaetia tou 80.

Phres kai to diko mou e? :p Den to exo dei akoma alla akousa oti exei gay xroma or something...

Mporei otan fotografizan to "O" gia to ticket, na htan tpt perastikoi ekei gyro kai na htan dyskolo na to kanoun edit! XOXOXO!

Opeth reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

@TMI: oxi filaraki den to phra akomh:p
ti exeis piei pali re agglaki?:p

@Siren: dustuxos oxi. sorry :(

kai to xroma tou einai kati san kokkino..pros to roz. kai opos eipa einai gia to "andriko morio" to artwork.
den peirazei
toulaxiston aytoi oi axrhstoi ths didi eferan kai mia kalh band :p

Ta kalytera! oeoeoeoeeeeoeoeoeoee!

You... sleep... in ... the .... light... yet... the ... night... and .... the ... silent... water... still... so... daaaaaaaaaaaaark!

damnit

how to get a ticket?????
tell me how!
not just a name of the thing
tell me step by step

and btw
can anyone post a link of a map or something of how to get to the rodon club?

for who ever is greek here

i wanna come to the gig and i have problems ordering
is tickethouse a place in athens?
if so can i buy a ticket on the same day?

if not
i wanna order online
and this site allows orders to this opeth gig but the site is in greek so i don't understand
https://www.ticket-hellas.gr/gr/book.asp

can anyone post an english link so i could order a ticket

please

hey man, sorry im gonna disappoint you in a way..
In greece, booking tickets on the internet in advance isnt as easy as in other countries you know.
I checked the site for you..even if you book one youll have to collect it from some places in Athens that are not easy to be found. I dont think they would actually send the ticket outside Greece. Im not from Athens to help you either.
From which place are you anyway?

Originally posted by Oriion
re paidia phra xthes to ticket gia opeth kai exo thn eksis aporia: exei kaneis idea poioi einai oi typoi mesa sto "O" pou deixnei? an diekrina kala (giati den mporo na po oti eksantlhsa thn upomoni mou sto na to eksetazo) anamesa tous yparxei kai mia gkomena. Ase poy oi alloi exoun konta mallia. Tora ti ginetai? Aytoi oi typoi stin didi theloun na mas deiksoun oti tous kseroun apo palia kai evalan fotografies tous apo to dhmotiko kai prin tis egxeirhseis allaghs fylou h aplos tous exei faei h malakia? ase pou to artwork tou ticket einai san na mas irthe apo th dekaetia tou 80.

hehe katalavaino tin ekpliksi sou ...... pou na deis ti sok pou epatha otan eftasa Ticket house kai tsekara tin Opethoafisa.....
hehe Tsekare apo ti selida ton posters tou forum ti deuteri fotografia tou Hearse kai tha sou lithei to mistirio ;)

~mel~ (still shocked)

Xupacabara@ I checked this link you posted and i couldn't find any info whether they are sending abroad or not....
As for Tickethouse,yes it is a place where they sell tickets...It's located very close to the centre of Athens,so it is quite easy to find....Since the Opeth gig is on a Friday,tickethouse will be open...at noon or sth (i don't know the exact time tables) so maybe you could get a ticket from there if you arrive in athens a bit early......If you decide to do so maybe it would be avisable to contact them and book it or sth....
check the following page:
Didi music

it's the page of the company who organises the gig and there you can find the phone number & address of ticket house...the page is in english......

as for the map,maybe i can look for sth one of the following days...right now i don't have enough time...

Btw,where are you from?

I'm coming to the greece show and I've been searching on metal stores, found some jewels >:)

How do I order inside greece if I'll get there? Can I pay in ticket house with cash? what currency is used now in Greece?

Bleh, I need a guide

*Looks at Melancholia*

:p

I'm coming to the greece show and I've been searching on metal stores, found some jewels :)

How do I order inside greece if I'll get there? Can I pay in ticket house with cash? what currency is used now in Greece?

Bleh, I need a guide

*Looks at Melancholia*

:p

Angell

Can you spell D-R-U-G A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D P-O-R-N S-T-A-R ? :lol:

If that's too hard for you, let's start with CAT, K-A-T, CAT :D