green dots?

he already changed his place to another appartment......
the former one was in Shenkin st.

it was after OL gig in the theatre club......
after the show, Kobi came to see him and suggested to drink coffee together sometime.....than they replaced numbers......and you know the consequence....!

RashomoN said:
he already changed his place to another appartment......
the former one was in Shenkin st.

it was after OL gig in the theatre club......
after the show, Kobi came to see him and suggested to drink coffee together sometime.....than they replaced numbers......and you know the consequence....!

I thought you knew the new adress
pretty much everyone knows he used to live on shenkin.

it was after OL gig in the theater club:lol:...would you mind being a bit more specific?

I spoke to him at the orphaned show in theater club in april this year and I accidently bumped into him in 2005 while walking backwards from the speakers at the johnsons concert(maybe it was 2004), he was there with Aviv Geffen

I know someone, who touched someone, who rode on the same bus as Steven Wilson (not on the same day, but who cares??) :loco:

Who wants to marry me? Or give me a million Dollar? Or buy me at least a house in Tel Aviv? (please?)

Elyia said:
Who wants to marry me? Or give me a million Dollar? Or buy me at least a house in Tel Aviv? (please?)
LOL
I'm pretty sure we could buy and share an appartment in Tel Aviv with all the Orphaned Europeans spending all their holidays in Tel Aviv...

PinkThrone said:
But I, as the tr00est member of the board, shook hands with the almighty HELLHAMMER! (And the rest of Arcturus... except filthy Simen)
Show off :p
But what do you have against Simen? Or is he really filthy?

Elyia said:
I know someone, who touched someone, who rode on the same bus as Steven Wilson (not on the same day, but who cares??) :loco:

I don't care giving you a million dollar.....and of course I will love to marry a german girl........but buying you a house in Tel aviv????
are you crazy????

RashomoN said:
I don't care giving you a million dollar.....and of course I will love to marry a german girl........but buying you a house in Tel aviv????
are you crazy????

If i was american, i could make you do all this, you wrote it, you mean it, you have to do it!

fortunately for you, i'm not american.... but i can still make it (see the MG in my hand?:-D )

Well, there are a lot of places in Israel that are a lot cheaper then Tel Aviv that might not be so far from there.

Metal head87 said:
Well, there are a lot of places in Israel that are a lot cheaper then Tel Aviv that might not be so far from there.
Of course, but it's like going to Paris and having an hotel outside of Paris. It's a non sense :D And at 6 o'clock in the morning after a night in Tel Aviv it's good to be near your bed, except if you make the road with your good friends :)

Anyway there's some cool cheap places in Jaffa where I like to go that I found recently. Gonna make my homebase around here...

Metal head87 said:
Show off :p
But what do you have against Simen? Or is he really filthy?
After the intense set everybody was filthy, but him mostly because he didn't want to say hello to us. :p He was though, a cool guy during the whole set, he just forgot to go down or something.. or maybe that's what a long time being in Dimmu Borgir does to you?

Elyia said:
If i was american, i could make you do all this, you wrote it, you mean it, you have to do it!

fortunately for you, i'm not american.... but i can still make it (see the MG in my hand?:-D )

no.....only german girl can make me do crazy things!!!
but buying a house in tel aviv.....that's just too much!
thats why I live in one of the suburbs.....

and i prefer buying a house in my favourite city....Berlin!