green dots?

Oh yeah? Well I drank a 1 liter bottle of arack last Saturday night (a little more than a week ago) in 40 minutes.
I also once spent $300 at the nudie bar on lap dances.
So who wants to marry me (not that I would ever want to get married)

I will take both Nathalies chocolate and Elyias Keks and make the ultimate chocolate covered cookie.

@Paradoxile: Steven Wilson talked with you???? damn, I have to give some rep to Steve

Metal head87 said:
So does weed and absinthe. Since they are both legal in Holland, you should send me some.
Pour the absinthe in a bottle of Unicum and put the weed in a jar of oregano. If you do this, next time you're in NYC when I'm here, I will show you around. Although I don't think you would be too interested in the places I know best.

I interviewed Shawn Drover who plays drums for Megadeth and Eidolon.

no liquids on airplanes man...

Androz said:
I will take both Nathalies chocolate and Elyias Keks and make the ultimate chocolate covered cookie.

@Paradoxile: Steven Wilson talked with you???? damn, I have to give some rep to Steve

I think you deserve a red dot for that comment...but I won't give you one because you speak spanish and your a jew and I'm kind of hoping to meet you when you come to the land of milk and honey.

paradoxile said:
I think you deserve a red dot for that comment...but I won't give you one because you speak spanish and your a jew and I'm kind of hoping to meet you when you come to the land of milk and honey.
I'll be going there in December 25 I think (I can't wait)

Eliya said:
The Question arised... good or bad rep?!
That's a very good question...... but I'm not answering it:heh: :heh: :heh:

dude, you're of my kind :heh:

Have fun in Milk-and-honey land (wow, sounds like disney land...)

Yes, i know...i've been there somemonths ago.

They have funny hats instead of funny ears :D

Maybe, if i'll go the next time, there'll be a goofy waiting and Uncle Dagobert will give me a Million Dollars (Rashomon kind of forgot about our deal...)

No no......I didn't forget about our deal....

I will give you a million dollars.....even Euros......
but you will have to come here and take it......you.....and all your female friends!

Yeah, no problem....

1.I'm coming to Israel anyway soon...

2.I don't have any female friends (Women ar not woth to be trusted!!!) But i can bring my second personality, she claims to be female, too...

I also take cheques :D (got you, hum?)