green dots?

Morticia NL. said:
Hey hey Paradoxile- still agnry at me hu?
Remember Daniela and me- we don't come cheap!

angry at you?
why would I be angry at you?
and off course you don't come cheap...a million dollars is a lot of money

Well it may not be a million dollars, but get me drunk and give me some lapdances and you may end up getting a few hundred dollars.

i don't care about the money, i just want that house in Tel aviv... :Smug:

Hmmm, well that would come out to about 10,000 lap dances.
Just 3,000 of them could get you a place in a suburb.

naaa, i'm just lazy... so i will walk around you twice (trying not to yawn too aparent) and while dissapearing behind the curtain, i may throw a spare String to you that i put there in advance and thats it. I can do this 3000 times, if i find enough strings, and i'd be able to finish this in one night, if i walk fast enough...

So be careful with what you promise.

Elyia said:
naaa, i'm just lazy... so i will walk around you twice (trying not to yawn too aparent) and while dissapearing behind the curtain, i may throw a spare String to you that i put there in advance and thats it. I can do this 3000 times, if i find enough strings, and i'd be able to finish this in one night, if i walk fast enough...

So be careful with what you promise.
Screw that then. I'd rather give my cash to Candy at the nudie bar.

if you eat too much candies at a nudie bar, you'll propably have to spend A LOT of 100 dollar bills to the girls for a lap dance.... :p

Elyia said:
if you eat too much candies at a nudie bar, you'll propably have to spend A LOT of 100 dollar bills to the girls for a lap dance.... :p
If I ate Candy, she should pay me for doing that! Although I enjoy doing that so it would be even.