green dots?

no matter how fat or stupid or ugly you are... this sentence gets EVERY man!!!

sorry Metalhead;) my girls-time is over, and i'm quite happy with what i got now.

Elyia said:
i don't care, i like girls ;)

pic04.gif

let pics talk..

I don't even know how I didn't get any bad rep here yet. I guess nobody is offended by my nudie bar addiction.

You want some? No problem...*klick*

Anyway, i've seen to many "Metal-chicks" recently, so i don't really give a shit about you talking about nudie bars and lap dances *yaaaawn* It's just talking and showing of, normal Boys-in-young-age behaviour ;) So go ahead, have fun, mate, you're welcome.

All this nudie bar talk is making me crave a lap dance. I feel like I must look around for one that is open during the day.

Now I think I know why I cannot keep a girlfriend for longer than 5 weeks.

Reactions: Elyia
you can even give yourself good rep. Just klick the button on your own posts. ( I tried it and i don't know how to erase it again... but it was only one :p)

Anyway, i guess this forum is not about having good reps. Each person here can decide of his own, if the posts of a user are useless or good. And a red dot is not always a reason to bash useres posts. I remember schooltime, people used to mob me wherever they could - i'd have had 10 red dots there even though i am not stupid or talking bullshit (Well this changes in my daily constitution, but mostly i at least try not bullshit too much)

All of us in the OL forum are awesome people even metalhead who talks non stop about lapdances and nudie bars:lol:...I suggest we all give each other as many good reps as possible.

I'm really tired of being stuck at 17 points
rep me and I'll rep you...there's nothing like cheating at popularity contests

Reactions: Elyia
How do I know who gave me reps?
And: Anyone found out where you can see other users Reputations? I only found my own.

I also have 17 points, i got no idea where from.

And every forum needs a Metalhead... Still I guess we are a unique formation. coming from all parts of the world.

Hey, you noticed something? We somehow kept this topic (green dots, i case someone forgot) until here... I guess we all can give each other good reps for this :loco:

you don't know who gave other people reps...
a few days ago I saw also a usernames in my rep sheet but I'm posting from university now and I can't see the names here and I probably can't see them at home either now...maybe it was some bug testing or they're preparing the system for the user to be able to see who gave him rep.

anyway If they don't make the one who gives your rep visible then just identify yourself when you give rep so people know it's you...I'm sure when they rep you back they'll do the same.

"Hey, you noticed something? We somehow kept this topic (green dots, i case someone forgot) until here... I guess we all can give each other good reps for this"

yes we can...I have some rep spreading to do before I can rep you again...If I remeber correctly I reped you twice...

the joke is that someone who creates 15 users just to give himself good rep is
a. dumb
b. has no life as in nothing to do with himself besides trying to get a high rep bar
c. probably has no friends to give him good rep because he's a forum troll