green dots?

Elyia

Jun 28, 2006
Hey there,

i'm not sure if anyone noticed, or if anyone can explain..but what do these green dots under the avatar mean?! i only saw green ones, so it doesn't make any sense to me... somehow...

maybe someone can end my stupidity :)
Thanks...;)

I asked myself the same thing just now.....

I will make you even more confused......when I put my mouse on it, right now, it writes: "Elyia is on adistinguished road".....
WTF???

i saw this before.

But actually, we all are "on a distinguished road"..... i didn't see one dot with another colour or another popup.

uuuuh.... crazy things going on!

(Edit:Damit, my writing is getting worse...)

I saw one user that his or more accurately her green dot popup says
"[user] will be famous soon"

oh and what is this "add to reputation" thing(the icon with the v and the x)?

i guess it's kind of a rating to proove the quality of your posts, and make it visible to other people...

maybe....

Either this or Mr. Hyper-forum-Manager is just making fun of us...

Reactions: paradoxile
look what I found...note the guy Lethe78 in this thread...check out the dots on that guy
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259410

I think the green dots are some kind of age counter in UM because this guy is here from jan 02. but there's also a guy from 2003 there who has one green dot like the rest of us...it also could be some kind of posts per month ratio indicator or something of this sort.
anyway...it's gay

Reactions: Derya the Angel
i think it starts everyone out at the 1 dot level, and if you vote someone for good post it goes up, for bad post it goes down... someone with red dots is probably someone most people don't want to listen to :lol:

Kenneth R. said:
i think it starts everyone out at the 1 dot level, and if you vote someone for good post it goes up, for bad post it goes down... someone with red dots is probably someone most people don't want to listen to :lol:

I never saw anyone with red dots.
and I don't think it has to do anything with the rating since you can voted for only like 10 times...and besides I gave someone a positive vote and the bar didn't change.
oh and let's worship Natalie...