Grind

eh, not a Red Chord fan. too deathcore for me.

i don't see them like a deathcore band. they have some influences and i think be very easy listen to them as a grind band, with technical (a little bit) musicians.

Fused Together in Revolving Doors is a pretty good album, but it's really not grind at all and does not to be discussed in this thread.

not for you. i think they aren't a common grind band, but the main style is grind. brutal truth, napalm death and many ohters bands made different albums and nobody says that they aren't/weren't grind.

You're wasting your time by listening to Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis?

Pfffttt...that CD rules! It might be completely horrible, musically, but so is tons of old black metal! It's dripping with disturbing evil and real palpable hatred, seriously. Everything sounds like it's out to get you, and the vocalist rules. Read Noktorn's M-A review for my general attitude towards it (disagree with his extremely high rating though).

Vitor; FTIRD by The Red Chord is the only album with major grind sections and influences; the rest is pretty much weird deathcore.

Pfffttt...that CD rules! It might be completely horrible, musically, but so is tons of old black metal! It's dripping with disturbing evil and real palpable hatred, seriously. Everything sounds like it's out to get you, and the vocalist rules. Read Noktorn's M-A review for my general attitude towards it (disagree with his extremely high rating though).

I read Noktorns review and in many points I agree with him, this CD was created to be unconfortable, and to be honest I never really noticed that none of the sections repeat. Yeah...and the fact that songs have no structure just enhances the mood of inhumanity. Musically album is a mountain of shit, but when talking about what goregrind should be this album definitly stands out.

Where should I start with Agoraphobic Nosebleed and mainly, should I? I remember hearing them but that was like years ago and I don't remember shit.