Grind

I could've sworn you used to go on about Brutal Truth being not grind enough or something.

I don't think I've ever said that. I think you're thinking of when I criticized Dave (lest we not forget him) for only liking grindcore bands that sounded like later Napalm Death and Brutal Truth. he needed to expand his mind.

no doubt.

try the album the ''stryke of mankind''. i think you'll love that one.

tbh, sweden doesn't have shit bands.

another good band is ''the rocking dildos''. the frontman form impaled nazarene sing on.

So I've been checking some bands from OEF09' to decide whether I should or shouldn't go but so far it seems I won't. Though I didn't know Slavebreed from Athens for example and they're pretty good. Overally I don't think the bill is so good, it's like, yeah, Birdflesh, Jig-Ai, Napalm Death maybe and what else? Not much.

poster_oef09_en.jpg

you lose. Machetazo, Mob 47, Blood Duster and Accion Mutante are all good bands.

Machetazo is fairly average and uses regular riffs that have been used million times before and overally brings nothing new. Otherwise, I have only heard BD's latest and it didn't really give me anything, but I guess I should try their grindier stuff from the early days. I don't know the other two, I'll give you that, I'll check them out later.