Grind

I've been meaning to explore grind as it's the one genre I've really overlooked so far. I know early Napalm Death and Carcass are good starting points, but what are some other bands I should check out?

Get this now

543.jpg

There is a Lebanese Tech. Death Metal/Grindcore band called Oath To Vanquish.
I fairly enjoyed their debut album. They've become very popular in the past few years in Europe and all around the world.

Bump for Insect Warfare - World Extermination.

Check it out, it's pretty good. The only Grind I like actually.

I have this on brown/blue splatter LP, it's fucking sick. I also have their comp CD "Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution" and it's also good (and nice Razor reference in the title :cool:)

If we're going to mention crust punk then these are some of my favorites...

Disrupt
Doom
Amebix
Disfear (early)
Wolfbrigade
Skitsystem
Antisect

:lol: 2 pages in and already Grind is no longer the topic

anywho i really dont like grind tbph Napalm Death is as far as i will go.

I was listening to the latest Birdflesh yesterday (Obscene prod :kickass:) and it was pretty entertaining, I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere here and am quite surprised because they're fairly well known.

I was listening to the latest Birdflesh yesterday (Obscene prod :kickass:) and it was pretty entertaining, I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere here and am quite surprised because they're fairly well known.

Dude, Birdflesh are awesome! However, the only album of theirs I have is Night of the Ultimate Mosh.

You should check out all those bands, Yoda. They are damn good.

Okay, does anyone like Kill The Client and if so, how is their newest release? I haven't gotten around to hearing it yet myself.

Listen to Gridlink now.

Kill The Client is cool, their drummer is Devourment's bassist, funny guy. They're pretty much normal grind but w/e.

The new Birdflesh is fucking awesome, I'll have to buy it. Really, really good in a masterful Birdflesh way.

EDIT: This is aimed especially at Tara <3.

EDIT II.: This:

birdflesh_lp_yellow.jpg