Grrrrrr

Valkyre_28 said:
Holy person :tickled: Do you have photo? I like tattoos, and if you're not shy... ;)

As a matter of fact I got a new digital camera so I'll post 'em once I get it on the computer.

Valkyre_28 said:
the site is in portuguese, so ill post the galery link
http://www.fleshart.com.br/galeria.html

They are hot :devil: Just a little bit far! But if I buy a private-plane, I fly over :D Your's nice too, any plan for a new?[/QUOTE]

yeah, but i wanna do with that same guy, theres ajust a problem, hes on brazil, im in denmark...hehehe... and im trying to convince him to come to Scandinavia...hehehe, he got something on sweden already \m/

well.. i wanna make a viking simbol on my back, as if it was also a stone and burned on my back... with burn marks on the sides as if it was melted inside and got deep on my skin... or something like that....
or i make the viking simbol on my back, and some viking tribals around it and going up on my spine up on my neck and up over my ears...

but im not sure yet...thats gonna be expensive...heheh

Mjøllnir said:
yeah, but i wanna do with that same guy, theres ajust a problem, hes on brazil, im in denmark...hehehe... and im trying to convince him to come to Scandinavia...hehehe, he got something on sweden already \m/

well.. i wanna make a viking simbol on my back, as if it was also a stone and burned on my back... with burn marks on the sides as if it was melted inside and got deep on my skin... or something like that....
or i make the viking simbol on my back, and some viking tribals around it and going up on my spine up on my neck and up over my ears...

but im not sure yet...thats gonna be expensive...heheh

Viking tribals? Oh the blasphemy! :yell:

The whole back is great decision...and hard to find the best. Here we have a good tattoo-artist, who make whole back looking like real painting. And he is very good in fantasy themes. Shit, that I couldn't attach photo here... But a whole back to a girl isn't "scary"?....hm. I must think over!

hehe.... But I could't type if my hands up... :) Guys, Im so much surprised that you wanna kill me :err: And if I make some cake, can I save my life? ;) Or whtas the price to stay alive? Bad, bad, bad boyz :Shedevil:

no on chics whats cool is a tribal over the ass, thats quite sexy in my opinion ^^. but apparently its not good if the girl wants to have babies, cause it hides a vein that is used to inject some stuff so that the woman doesnt feel pain if the baby is difficult to come out or something of the sort :p