Guess who just got banned.

haha i remember who tee is talking about haha. Yeah she was some crazy flirtatious blonde chick. her username was like demonangel666 or something absurd like that. I think she even hit on me... and i was 15 or 16 when she was on the board

yeh i remember that blonde chick you're talking about, she was from texas. and she didnt have "almost non existant tits" they werent big, but they were nice. probably b cup.

Wolftribe said:
haha i remember who tee is talking about haha. Yeah she was some crazy flirtatious blonde chick. her username was like demonangel666 or something absurd like that. I think she even hit on me... and i was 15 or 16 when she was on the board

yep, that's her!

neal, I remember looking at her pic (specific one) thinking: "darling, what are you showing? that you don't have fat on your stomach or no hairs on your chest? :zombie: " she must have been B70 in that case.... :cool:

Chromatose said:
yeah if you had posted a nude penis pic neal, well .... lets just leave the rest to our imaginations

Well, then UM would have exceeded it's bandwidth limits!

Ugh, I remember that chick. She's from here. I saw her at Opeth and Dimmu, both times she was obnoxiously drunk, swaying around and knocking people over. You know how there's always THAT chick at metal shows ...the one dressed all whore-ish and trying to dance to the metal, screaming and throwing the horns at the wrong time, sloshing her beer on you, while rubbing herself on the men around her ...yeah, that's her. When the pit crashes into me, I'm the one that punches her in the kidney and blames it on a mosher.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Ugh, I remember that chick. She's from here. I saw her at Opeth and Dimmu, both times she was obnoxiously drunk, swaying around and knocking people over. You know how there's always THAT chick at metal shows ...the one dressed all whore-ish and trying to dance to the metal, screaming and throwing the horns at the wrong time, sloshing her beer on you, while rubbing herself on the men around her ...yeah, that's her. When the pit crashes into me, I'm the one that punches her in the kidney and blames it on a mosher.

^ :lol: @ the last part

hey I used to know a chick like that in Israel too.... she's quit famous
at the metal scene nowadays, and the only reason she is, is due to her provocative slutty ways.
Its sad.
girls like that really make me sick.

Dead_Lioness said:

at the metal scene nowadays, and the only reason she is, is due to her provocative slutty ways.
Its sad.

Even worse are the dudes that girls like that attract.

Dead_Lioness said:

Its sad.

So is there any way I could hold a conference with this woman and perhaps convince her of the errors of her ways...?