guess who's drunk yet still has more beer??? (official drunk post thread)

Beer tastes better when there's 9 other beers taped under it.
jeffstaff.JPG

Speaking of being drunk, I was well on my way last saturday, lol!:

This is early that night:

n630716281_1997816_9821.jpg

This one's after a six pack of beers and a couple of mixed drinks:

n608801179_1502138_6436.jpg

i had to go when my friend was missing from the bar :(

fuck you to the guy wgho said shit about hellwoeen in my other thread fuck yo big time

Krondor is drunk too!!! And will be tomorrow too!!! Got a long weekend because I'll have an night shift next week, so a lot of drinking this weekend!! :headbang: :headbang: PLAAAAAAAH

PS. I'm sure if we had a drinking contest, all finnish ppl would win... All the drinking stories I've heard from the U.S.A are for wimps...

I just experienced another awkward moment while being drunk. This girl called me today at 2 in the morning and I don't remember picking up the phone, lol. I sure hope I didn't tell her anything nasty :lol:

ps: I gotta stop drinking :lol:

You haven't heard my story. But I was in England, so I guess that doesn't count. America IS for wimps.

Whereabouts in England? The drinking habits of this country's denizens varies greatly depending on where you are :p

Ah, London is waaay too multi-cultural to specify any common drinking habits really.

Was she nasty-talk worthy?

Yes, that's the good part, though it is still embarassing. I have a bad habit really. I got this girl and one time I got so damn wasted that I only remember getting to bed. Next day I day I call her as if nothing had happened and she tells me ''are you ok now? '' So I asked her if I had said anything bad to her and she tells me, ''well... you turned me on!''. Funniest shit ever :lol: