guess who's drunk yet still has more beer??? (official drunk post thread)

Picked a couple of girls with my friend today. Damn good night, even though i'm barely walking as I got got home :lol:, pics soon!

Krondor is drunk too!!! And will be tomorrow too!!! Got a long weekend because I'll have an night shift next week, so a lot of drinking this weekend!! :headbang: :headbang: PLAAAAAAAH

PS. I'm sure if we had a drinking contest, all finnish ppl would win... All the drinking stories I've heard from the U.S.A are for wimps...
Heh, you should hang with my bass player. Not a wimp.

There's a difference between acute alcohol poisoning, & power drinking.
Sometimes not by much. Something about the gene pool in Sweden & Finland, in regards to being able to process alcohol....:)

LOL! I always hear how the Europeans are such crazy beer drinkers.

Here learn how to chug beers like a 20% Alc Vol Dogfish Head 120 courtesy of yours truly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't support that. Why would you chug and not enjoy a delicious beer like the Dogfish Head 120 minute ipa? Seems like some fratboy bro shit.

Why? Why not? If I wanna be a frat boy I'll play beer pong, and chug budwieser.

Get your panties out of a bunch, and lighten up. It was a goof nothing more or nothing less. I like the reactions of people like you all apalled at me chugging a $9.00 bottle of 20% shit.

BTW I dont find any Dogfish Head IPA's to be delicious. 60, 90 or 120, and thats coming from someone whos tried well over 200 different IPA's, and Double/Imperial IPA's. So much better out there than that overated Dogfish Head crap!

Some of my favs are Bear Rebublic Racer 5 IPA, Port Brewings High Tide IPA, Avery IPA, Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA, West Coast IPA, and for Imperials Harpoons new Imperial IPA rocks as does Two Brothers Hop Juice. Victory HOP WALLOP is also amazing. So many great IPA's and none are DFH haha.

BTW I dont find any Dogfish Head IPA's to be delicious. 60, 90 or 120, and thats coming from someone whos tried well over 200 different IPA's, and Double/Imperial IPA's. So much better out there than that overated Dogfish Head crap!

Blasphemer! :lol:

Some of my favs are Bear Rebublic Racer 5 IPA, Port Brewings High Tide IPA, Avery IPA, Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA, West Coast IPA, and for Imperials Harpoons new Imperial IPA rocks as does Two Brothers Hop Juice. Victory HOP WALLOP is also amazing. So many great IPA's and none are DFH haha.

Where do you live? I need a new job and maybe I will move where you live. :lol:

I happened to catch Racer 5 on guest tap at EJ Phair during a visit to Concord. I'd had it in bottle (purchased on a trip to Colorado), but that one experience on tap was pretty much my most memorable beer moment ever. Just like sticking my nose into a bag of Cascades.