Guilty Pleasures

collect action fig.s of spidr man, variuos video game figures, but mostly alien fig.s
I don't even have any more space to put then in!

and by spanish music I meant spanish country (I don'tlike the all american kind) and some classic spanish pop. (no new shit)

other g.p.'s are

80's pop music
the nu metal band system of a down (only the first album)
nu metal: papa roach (only first album as well)

that is the only two numetal albums I like and they are waaaaaay down my list, so...

I am not a poser

There's this anime show.... Inuyasha. And the ending theme is Dream - My Will and it's a fucking JPOP song and I love it. I AM SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF... :cry:

Sixx is into Jessica Simpson :lol: :lol: :tickled:. YOU ARE FUCKING BANNED FROM ULTIMATE METAL.

i remember a friend of mine who was really into old slayer and celtic frost,bands like that.i found him going into our local record shop and buying whams greatest hits.boy did i give him some shit.never told him i'd already brought it myself.for me,i guess the guilty pleasure i still have is some of the old soul stuff.arethra franklin has the greatest female voice this side of that angela bird from arch enemy and otis reading was the epitome of feeling as a vocalist,matched only,in my opinion,by chris cornell in his soundgarden days. :wave:

baldyboy said:
i remember a friend of mine who was really into old slayer and celtic frost,bands like that.i found him going into our local record shop and buying whams greatest hits.boy did i give him some shit.never told him i'd already brought it myself.for me,i guess the guilty pleasure i still have is some of the old soul stuff.arethra franklin has the greatest female voice this side of that angela bird from arch enemy and otis reading was the epitome of feeling as a vocalist,matched only,in my opinion,by chris cornell in his soundgarden days. :wave:
Chris Cornell is FUCKING GOD!!!!!

baldyboy said:

I don't care for R&B (though I do like Sade) but though I would never argue anyone's respect for "the queen of Soul," Aretha Franklin I think Whitney Houston probably has the most well-honed voice I have ever heard. Now Whitney does sound a bit cold and emotionless at times because she is more of a technician that relies on her pure skills, but from that perspective only, I haven't heard opera singers that can touch her. Of course I can't say I have ever heard much opera, but you know what I mean.
Though I don't own any of her stuff or care for her style I have a great deal of respect for anyone that has spent as much time as she getting their voice/instrument playing to that level of eliteness. I really didn't realize how good she was until about three years ago and I was flipping channels and saw her perform live on some show. I think she did that Dolly remake and she out one-upped her own studio performance. The power, range and control she has over her voice is incredible.

Bryant

arborist-you are bang on,chris cornell owns us all.
bryant-you are right about whitneys voice-the power and the precision are incredible-not that i've heard too much of her stuff you understand(cough cough),but for me,particularly with soul music,its the tone as well as the tuning.thats why arethra and otis are soul gods.btw,not sure how whitneys voice is now that her and "charlie"are apparently best mates.punishment for marrying bobby brown,the wanker.

Star Trek (Already saw 3 trekkies throughout the forums.... I'm the 4th now)

Depeche Mode (My ex-girlfriend listens to them.... it still relaxes sometimes tho)

Tatu (For the laugh of it, you guys should get "All the Things She Said" live - the biggest laugh of life.....)

No sin in listening to Amon Amarth..... They're fucking great.....

The Darkness (Because finally there are pro's on the MTV)

D&D games (Baldur's Gate, Aracnum etc.)