GUITARIST STEVE SMYTH PARTS WAYS WITH NEVERMORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Steve, don't take this as an offence (I'm trying to keep this as respectful as I can), but that pretty much sucks. I mean, I will always admire your work on TGE, and your teaching style until the day I die, but i would find it really sad if it would be and 180 shift from the Steve Smyth people i heard talk about in the TGE tour, and the guy always nice to fans on the forum, interviews, and so on. What I mean is that, i'm pretty dissapointed with this.

It's people like you (flying whale) who ruin the beauty and freedom of the Internet.

Dude I never fire on anyone online, but I really got to step in and say take this filth to the Blabbermouth commentary where it belongs. Or to the Nevermore forum to debate with the 14 year old kids who are upset at daddy because he didn't get a skateboard for Christmas.

This is such a tasteless post. When it gets deleted, don't throw your hands up shouting, "censorship!" because it's not censorship -- it's throwing out the garbage.

Next time try asking, "Hey Steve, what's your take on all the gossip on the Internet?" And when he doesn't respond, just say, "oh, well."

Better yet, worry about your own life and mind your own business.

VERY DISSAPOINTING NEWS IMHO, HOWEVER BEFORE JUMPING TO the conclusions i will below the blabbermouth report, i have to say that it is only the hatesphere's dude opinion, so none of us no what really happened.
if something else happened, and the dude is backstabbing, then he should go fuck himself right now
you people missed that part of my post, i was not intending to fire at steve. I respect the man a lot, i was just saying that i would be sad if what the dude said was true, and that i would be very dissapointed. I DIDN"T WANT TO FIRE AT STEVE, and for that reason i will edit a part of my post above. if my post got interpreted that way, i would like to apologize!

for once in my posting "career", i've gained respect for you, Paul... simply because you actually care about what Steve is doing and asking questions, rather than blindly following some musicians. of COURSE you want to know what happened with fucking Hatesphere. You're a fan of both Steve and Hatesphere. when things disappear without any explanation, of COURSE you're going to ask. "the people that SHOULD know WILL know" is a SHITTY attitude, Absynthium. the people that SHOULD know are the fans that had their hopes crushed and want answers.

That's what PRESS STATEMENTS are for Will, not a slanted quote thrown in an interview, or shit slinging on a public forum, which is the result of the 3 previous posts to yours. And Paul has apologized, so it's cool.

That's why I won't answer to this here and now. There's a time and a place, and this is not the place, or the time. When the time presents, and an opportunity, I will respond.

That is all, this thread will close now, with a little dignity still left on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.