Important Message From Steve Smyth, 4/30/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Devy and Lord,
Yes, I am healthy, and doing well in that area.
The news I am waiting for will come Wednesday, I am told.
Hey Lord, glad you liked the interview! Hope to do more in the near future.
I'l be back with an update on Wednesday!:headbang:

Steve Smyth said:
Hey Devy and Lord,
Yes, I am healthy, and doing well in that area.
The news I am waiting for will come Wednesday, I am told.
Hey Lord, glad you liked the interview! Hope to do more in the near future.
I'l be back with an update on Wednesday!:headbang:
btw Steve, when are you going to start your online lessons business thingy? If i get all As on the next progress report i will have green light and money from my mom to take guitar lessons.

He's said when Esseness is complete he will. I'm in line too, I just need to get a job, fast, unless he's willing to accomodate a college student on his lunch money budget.

Jeff

Souls of Black said:
Steve, I just ordered a C7 Hellraiser, gonna need some good 7 string info real soon. :headbang:

Use .60+ on the low B. The rest is down to your preference. Remember, the Hellraiser has an extended scale, so unless you tune lower than concert pitch, your strings will be tighter than what you may be used to.

I personally use a standard D'Addario .09 set and plan to go .60 on the low B. I currently have a .56 and it's still a bit too floppy.

cort-schecter1.jpg

Booyah.

PS. Sorry for the thread hijack, Steve.

Use .60+ on the low B. The rest is down to your preference. Remember, the Hellraiser has an extended scale, so unless you tune lower than concert pitch, your strings will be tighter than what you may be used to.

I personally use a standard D'Addario .09 set and plan to go .60 on the low B. I currently have a .56 and it's still a bit too floppy.

Good info, this is my first 7 string so I need all the advice I can get. :lol:

Moonlapse said:

cort-schecter1.jpg

Booyah.

PS. Sorry for the thread hijack, Steve.

why .60? I use .68. Isnt that just preference to?

Hmmmmmmmm??????
I have a Hellraiser 7 and I have D'addario 10 -56 on it and it's fine.
I'm even tuned down 1/2 a step with no problem.
????????????

I get a D'Addario 6 string set .010 - .046 EKXL110
and grab a single D'Addario 56 (they have them at my local Daddys).

Boomers come as a set .10-.60
or .9 -.56

Status
Not open for further replies.